Hardwood takeover concerns?

Hardwood takeover concerns?

Postby sari4u2 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 am

-
About 4 weeks ago I was in a euchre card room at Game Desire. There were 3 TD’s from Nutt Hut and another player there. The TD’s were talking about going to a rival site and setting up a league of their own to try to undermine that site and get members from that site to go to Game Desire.

I didn’t know where they were referring too at the time but since then now I have found out, they have started their own league here in Hardwood.

The Euchre Olympic league and Darryl is there as HTD for that league. DARRYLL is Loco_NUT ADMIN IN OLIMPIC and FLIRTY IS HA OF OLYMPIC ( Flirty was Darryl’s flunky) then at game desire and now also at hardwood. Please don’t just say he can’t do it here BEWARE he is good at behind the scenes dirty deeds and an expert computer manipulator. With one league, he befriended the head admin, and then screwed him over when they fell for his friendship.

When I first started playing at Game Desire there was 3 or 4 tournament leagues (one was Stallions). Plus one social room like Smoots here in Hardwood. Then Darryl the head ADMIN there I guess decided he wanted it all. One by one he started attacking the leagues, making his tourneys’ run when theirs did, offering big buxs to attract the members from the other leagues to his room.

When members complained, they would make trumped up charges getting them banned from game desire and in one case, banned from cases. One by one the leagues fell, even the social room. But he did his work too well. Just about everybody left sick of the carnage. So now they are here, trying to fool the league here and the members. Beware they are experts at manipulating people AND your PC’s.

While I hope they can’t sabotage leagues here, I do think the leagues should be aware of their underhanded unfair ways.
sari4u2

Re: Hardwood takeover concerns?

Postby loco_nutt » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 am

None of this is true and this person is obviously some1 that doesnt care for me. It doesnt matter. E1 will see who I really am. This is sara and she ( the one true statement) was banned from cases for getting the passwords of others and deleting them from the leagues. She was caught red handed by cases and banned. She brought it all on herself and deserved what she got.
loco_nutt

Postby JimsWay » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

darryl, this is who posted origanal post. not liking you? no not at all i dont think we ever argued in the 2 1/2 yrs i played at game desire. but i did see that site go from many players to not enuf to get a tournament going. i stuck by your room thru all, finally coming here wen most all my friends there quit and came here. those i talked to here said they got tired of you banning them and their friends. as for sara the charges were trumped up and they stemmed from her ex husbands pc, who she was having bitter dispute with... deny that vic told me herself that they came from his pc not hers. i hope yer being honest this time, guess theres always a first time for everything. by the way, this is itsjustmejim aka jimsway.
JimsWay

Postby Jonas » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 am

FYI, people won't be removed from our site on "trumped up charges"

being annoying maybe ;)
Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Postby Sailing_Away » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

Sounds like a mess of a private dispute that has spilled over into hardwood. We don't need it here, and most people I imagine won't care.

The idea that some tourney admin could trick Silver Creek into turning over the keys to the kingdom and providing holes that allow them control over players' computers seems like a conspiracy theory to me. I can't see how this is possible, and trust the SCE programmers and admins to protect their business.

Whatever happened before on another site between tourney admins and players is really nothing that we want to hear more of, and further conversation on this topic will not be well received.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."
Sailing_Away
Guide

Postby SaturnsComet » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am

Hello iam saturnscomet,,i have been a member of hw since 2005/2006.normally well liked by most players altho i have a tendency to babble alot.i wanna make a comment on the topic of hardwood takeover concerns... i also used to play in gamesdesire,,i used to be admin for stallions league when it was in gamesdesire.i saw alot of what happened for myself first hand...what iam writting is what i myself has experience from games desire when i played there.while i was there an hosted for stallions i saw how loco behaved,,i did wittness most other leagues an public rooms close down after loco constintly attacking an bad mouthing them.i myself quit playing in gamesdesire as a result of issues with loco nut.i was told that a admin in his room name of vick1/crazylady/barbie all same person who was my friend at the time,,was demoted at that time,,i was there when loco an vick had decided to open the league togethere with loco as ha an vick as co admin.when i heard she was demoted i did go into crazy nut hut ,,loco's league an did state in lobby that i thought vick was a great host an that he was very lucky to have her,,i said it as it was ment as a compliment.. loconut then messaged me asking me what was up,,i told him i heard what happened,,he then started to go off at me ,,crusing an swearing for over an hr,,also banned me from his room in gamesdesire forvever ,at that time i was admin in fire n ice for shamrock..at that time i showed shamrock what he was messageing me an told her what happened.she then told me i should make a complaint about him to case ladders.an so i did,,i got a response from 1 of their representatives at the time called lickmyballs,,iam pretty sure that was there nic.i was informed that cases couldnt do nothing as is loco's league an they have nothing to do with how its run..an if i didnt like the way loco talked to me to block him..so i did that an more,,i removed him from my messenger,,blocked him,,an when box came up to say report this person for abusive behavior i clicked yes.after that i was informed that loco went to cases,,which was only cause i told vick i had,,he told cases of that incident stating that i was there to cause problems an i had brought ppl from hw to cause problems,,,which was totally false,,end result cases got back to shamrock an was dropped but she was informed by them to tell her td's when in other leagues basically to behave...which i did,,i had done nothing wrong.but outta my own personal experience i saw how loco nut drove all other euchre leagues an social rooms ppl have opened,,to close down or remain inactive but still there but no longer played in...i also know that loco has helped many players at gamesdersire with there comps an most that i had heard from at that time all regreted it.i myself had problems with my comp an loco did ask me to give him remote assistence to him of my comp so he could fix it,,i refused as i dont let anyone i never met have any control of my computer unless company or store i bought from.but i have that option ,,many others dont....an were stuck an went to him,,,i also recall 1 time on april fools ,,loco making his main league page look like case ladders closed the league,,,we all found out was him saying it was an april fools joke,,mind i say not many of us thought was funny.all i know is there was alot of drama n b/s there cause of loconut but that is my opion,,i wittnessed how gamesdesire was getting lots of players,,to hardly any .an since flirty took over teo i have personally seen flirty in fire n ice lobby stating he is going after brats league before his league even had a room of its own in hw,hw has enuff drama n b/s already ,,it doesnt need more an i have already heard from many leagues that the euchre oylmpics r already tring to cause problems for them...i wish all the leagues luck,,but i do wanna say beware as i know loconut is not a stupid person an does use the rules to his advantage,,he is very wise that way,,,but i dont want to see ppl leaving hw like i saw gamesdesire go down like it did,an as i expressed before this is only my opion an experience,, hagda tc.
SaturnsComet

Postby shamrock23 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 am

I Have been on hw awhile now and take wot i do very seriously and how i treat others in NO WAY DO I TOLERATE rude and vicious ppl, but as saturn stated i do no a lil about wots going on and im shocked the ppl that have that room are the same ones that put a complaint in against me>............... I have NEVER PLAYED ON game desire or any other euchre site then hw but to have a stupid complaint come from a H.A. of another site was just stupid if u ask me and this is wot it was,i never delte anything who knows when u will need it .......From: Loco_NUTT of CRAZY NUTT HUTT (GameDesire) (concerning FIRE N ICE (Hardwood))

Complaint filed against: (firenice)
Admins involved: SaturnsComet AND 2 OTHERS

HI,
THIS ADMIN OF FIRE N ICE (AND SHE BROUGHT 2 OTHER
MEMBERS THERE,COULD BE ADMIN UNDER ANOTHER NIC)CAME
INTO MY ROOM IN GAMESDESIRE AND DID THIER BEST TO MAKE
A MOCKERY OF MY LEAGUE OPENLY. I WAS NOT THERE AT THE
TIMES THAT THIS HAPPENED BUT I WAS TOLD OF IT AND I
DID GO THRU MY LOGS AND SURE ENOUGH THERE IT WAS. I
WAS UNABLE TO SECURE DIRECT SCREENSHOTS DUE TO MY
ABSENCE OF WHICH IM SURE WAS ALSO PLANNED.
I HAD FORCED ONE OF MY CO HAS ON VACATION DUE TO
STRESS IN HER LIFE WHICH WAS BEING LAID OUT IN MY
ROOM,AND THEY DID ALL THAT THEY COULD TO TELL PPL THAT
WE WERE NOTHING WITHOUT HER AND THAT THEY WOULD NOTT
PLAY THERE AND MANY MORE RUDE AND DISCOURTEOUS
COMMENTS. NONE OF THEM KNEW ANY OF THE REAL DETAILS OF
WHAT OR WHY I DID THAT.
ONLY ONE AND THATS SaturnsComet IS OR HAS EVER BEEN A
MEMBER OF MY LEAGUE AND SHE HERSELF HADNT PLAYED THERE
IN MANY MONTHS AND WAS VERGING ON PURGE.
SHE BROUGHT 2 OTHERS THAT I KNOW TO BE DRAMA QUEENS
ALONG FOR THIER FUN AND DRAMA.
I CONTACTED SaturnsComet VIA MSN AND WAS BLOCKED.
I HAVE SENT shamrock23 (HER HA) A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON
FIRENICE MAIN PAGE 3 DAYS AGO AND ALSO PUT A MESSAGE
IN THE Message Forum ASKING HER TO ANSWER MY PRIVATE
MESSAGE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I CANNOT EMAIL HER.
THE POST IN THE Message Forum HAS BEEN DELETED AND I
HAVE RECIEVED NOTHING ALTHO I GAVE FULL DETAILS AND MY
OWN EMAIL IN MY PM TO HER.
THIS IS THE PM THAT I SENT TO shamrock23 :

hi shamrock,
I am Loco_NUTT and I run a league in game desire. I
am writing to you to ask that you relay to
saturnscomet to not stick her nose into my leagues
business and to not come and cause drama in my lobby
about my admin cuz its none of her business what we do
here or how I run my league.
I find it very hard to believe that an admin would do
such a thing as to grab others ( that are probably in
your league) and come launch an attack about things
that they know nothing about and does not concern them.
I do believe this is called harrasment according to
cases rules and I will not permit it to continue. They
are now launching an email attack and I have every
reason to submit a complaint on your league as a
result. I do not allow drama in my league and this is
exactly what she,cuddles_ and ducky have done in my
lobby. I am certain they will tell you otherwise
though.
I would rather it does not come to that and I hope
that this can be settled before it comes to dragging
cases into it.
My email is wayaut3@hotmail.com and I would greatly
appreciate an email from you on this subject in a
speedy manner. I do not appreciate that you harbor
admin that act in such a manner and I will not put up
with it. If I find that emails have already gone out
then I will submit a harassment charge against you.
I assure you that i am totally serious on this matter.
I see that you have a wonderful league as well and im
sure that you would not appreciate intrusion into your
internal matters nor would you want drama in your
lobby. I also assure you that i will not seek revenge
by doing the same thing in your lobby nor would I post
in your message forum anything of a dramatic nature or
of things that are none of my business.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Loco_NUTT

NOW IF THIS IS WOT U ALL WANT ON HW THEN SO BE IT BUT I ON THE OTHER HAND I RATHER SEE ROOMS WHO GET ALONG AND CAN TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT TY SHAMMY
shamrock23

Postby HaHaHa LMAO » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Well, I typically avoid internet game forums because of all the drama they attract. Its almost like a really bad Taylor Swift song: You hear it then you want to call into work sick with bacterial meningitis :mrgreen: This however is great calling to lose that forum virginity.

1st, Sari (Interesting name), you've managed to completely validate my point about internet game forums. Was it really that important to post that here? It's not everyday that someone turns a card game into some soap opera episode. You're a full-fledged daytime diva. Way to go Idaho. Keep up the good work. Here's a :cookie: for your exemplary effort.

2nd, for all you people who actually have the intention of making other HW league rooms fail.... SHAME ON YOU! Have you stepped back and thought "Why is it we are all even playing on this site"? No, I don't believe you have. If you did, you'd be able to easily answer "Its because we all share a common bond". Ok, there is nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition, but when it gets to the point of logging complaints, planning to sabotage other rooms, or having an e-gasm at the thought of other rooms shutting down you've obviously got a bit too much time on your hands. Here's a suggestion for you though. Do your part for a staggering economy and GET A JOB! That just may get your little minds wandering away from your vicious plot (:devil).

That common bond I mentioned is the love of the game. Don't take opportunity to use that against one another. Instead, maybe try doing a little something to add to the success of other leagues. Help them out. Give them suggestions. Show support and save the drama for your mama.

HaHaHa LMAO
HaHaHa LMAO

Postby Sailing_Away » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:49 pm

I wasn't going to post again on this thread, but very well said, "HaHaHa LMAO".
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."
Sailing_Away
Guide

Postby ynotabot » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Um....this is your friendly Hardwood socialized bot here. I have one question. Can't we all just get along? I have played in more than twenty five Hardwood Tourney Leagues over the years. I am still active in 16 rooms, currently. I enjoy the site and try to get along with everyone I come into contact with. Met some good people and made a lot of friends there.
If it is possible for someone to take over my PC from the site all I can say is....can you try to make my poor old PC run faster, please? The whole concept behind having a game site is for people to come play, meet people and have a good time. It's a game. Treat it as such. I have more than 300 friends on my Euchre Friends List. I haven't met anybody as underhanded or diabolical as some might have implied here.
Never joined a site forum like this, but I just had to say something and get involved here. And those that know me understand that I can't keep my big mouth shut. I could be up to my nose in crap and still have to open my yap! I just started playing again in what is now, what I like to call the Special Olympics Room. ( I say that in reference to my level of play, mind you). I wish them luck and have known several of the people you are referring for some time. I just don't see some of these allegations being true. What do you say we all just have fun and try to get along, okay? I'll even let you all win?
ynotabot

Postby OlympicsDirector » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 am

sara, You Opened This Can of Worms, now lets tell and show the Truth and the Facts & Put the Lid Back On It!!!

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START TELLING LIES and SPREADIN SLANDEROUS DEFAMATORY INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS and TRYIN TO DISTROY PEOPLES LIVES & LEAGUES!
I can't believe i'm spending my time responding to this Negative Outlandish Forum Entry! we are all waisting alota Negative Energy even reading this kinda crap!
what a waist of time! the time we are spending on this Formun Entry could have been spent doing more Positive, Productive things in our Leagues for our Players!
feeling the Need to defend myself & my Friend(s) over some Unfounded Untrue Forum Entry, written by someone who has absolutely No Credibility any where she goes!
sara aka DADDYSGIRL is the player who brought me to Gamedesire to Join the Crazy Nutt Hutt and Stallions Leagues about 3-4 yrs ago! she wanted me to Partner her
in 2v2 Tours! just after i Joined the 2 Leagues she asked me to CHEAT with her, i told her NO WAY (in more words than that). i ask her to never talk to me again!
sara is just a CHEAT and a discruntled former Gamesdesire Player that was caught by Cases on Gamedesire doin Malicious things to other Players Accounts!!! sara
just likes to run around "Stirrin the Pot", causing and stirring up DRAMA and Problems for others including her kids and herself! IT'S TIME FOR IT TO STOP!!!

1) About 4 weeks ago I was in a euchre card room at Game Desire. There were 3 TD’s from Nutt Hut and another player there. The TD’s were talking about going to a
rival site and setting up a league of their own to try to undermine that site and get members from that site to go to Game Desire.

Response: Loco and i/flirty were NOT a part of that, nor would we ever be a part of anything like that! the site refered to is not & was not Hardwoods, they were
talkin about Safe Harbor, another FREE site like Gamedesire. no one is nor was ever going to try to undermine anyone nor anything! they were simply lookin at the
possibility of movin the CrAzY NUTT Hutt from Gamedesire to Safe Harbor! Loco and i/flirty were and still are both opposed to that move!

2) I didn’t know where they were referring too at the time but since then now I have found out, they have started their own league here in Hardwood.

Response: Loco had nothing to do with the decision to Re-Open and Re-Name "teo" here in Hardwoods, he had NO Knowlegde of it until after Cases had awarded us the
"teo" League and made me/flirty the new Head Admin of "teo", a "Closing and Unclaimed League" {no former "teo" Admin responed to Emails from Cases showing interest
in Re-Openin/takin over and becoming the new HA of "teo" League, therefor we were awarded the League & HA position before and instead of it being completely closed
and the Membership lost}!
A Very Dear Friend of mine {NOT Loco} is the one who suggested to me that we attempt to Re-Open the former "teo" aka "The Euchre Outlaws" before it was completely
closed, so we could save the current "teo" Membership from the closing of their League! after some lengthy discussion, i gave in and we desided we would Re-Open &
Re-Name "teo" together, just her & i, Not Loco nor anyone else! we started bringing in our Friends/Hosts, then we started working on "The Euchre Olympics Opening
Ceremonies" Main Page. then along came Loco who we know has Expert Knowledge in HTML to do the Main Pages and is very good with Cases Admin also. ONLY AFTER we had
the League/Room is when i reached out to Loco on IM and informed him of our New Adventure! Loco instantly Congradulated us and offered to Help us out anyway he could,
that's just the kinda guy Loco is! Loco is ALL about us "DOING OUR CIVIC DUTY by Volunteering" to Set Up these Rooms & Host Tours "FOR THE PLAYERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD"
and NOT for ANY Other Reason! Loco Volunteered to Join The Euchre Olympic Staff to Help us with our Main Pages, to teach us how to do what he does so quickly & beautifully
and to Advise us IF/When we ask him to! Loco DOES NOT & WILL NOT "Direct the Games" in The Euchre Olympics! The Euchre OlympicsDirector and the rest of the Staff will
be Hosting and Directing Your Olympic Tours for yall! Loco will be in the background as a very valuable asset for us to call upon IF/When We Need Him! to bad every League
doesn't have an "Expert" in HTML & Admin that they can call on IF/When Needed! IF yall treat Loco as you would like to be and expected to be treated and the way we should
treat everyone, he might even Help &/or Advise yall IF you Need Help if you ask him nicely!

3) The Euchre Olympic league and Darryl is there as HTD for that league. DARRYLL is Loco_NUT ADMIN IN OLIMPIC and FLIRTY IS HA OF OLYMPIC ( Flirty was Darryl’s flunky)
then at game desire and now also at hardwood. Please don’t just say he can’t do it here BEWARE he is good at behind the scenes dirty deeds and an expert computer
manipulator. With one league, he befriended the head admin, and then screwed him over when they fell for his friendship.

Response: I AM NOT, HAVE NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL I EVER BE ANYONES "flunky"!
Yes Loco is VERY GOOD with Computers, he's an Expert with Degrees! Loco has Shared alota Helpful TIPS/INFO with alota us and we've Shared that INFO with alota you!
together we've Helped alota Players Fix/Speed Up/Smooth Out the operations of their Computers! PRIME EXAMPLE: FREE VERSION of IOBits "Advanced System Care 4" try it,
i'm sure you will like it! BUT, unlike some, Loco DOES NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING MALICIOUS TO OTHER PEOPLE NOR THEIR COMPUTERS &/or Player Accounts! just ask Cases
and Gamedesire what they think about sara and REMOVAL OF OTHER PLAYERS ACCOUNTS! you/sara were caught by Gamedesire, the Proof is there to be seen, just Contact Cases!

4) When I first started playing at Game Desire there was 3 or 4 tournament leagues (one was Stallions). Plus one social room like Smoots here in Hardwood. Then Darryl
the head ADMIN there I guess decided he wanted it all. One by one he started attacking the leagues, making his tourneys’ run when theirs did, offering big buxs to
attract the members from the other leagues to his room.

Response: "Then Darryl the head ADMIN there {I guess decided he wanted it all}"SOUNDS LIKE FACTS TO ME, NOT! this is "Just ANOTHER ONE OF saras MANY ATTEMPTS TO CAUSE
DRAMA, PROBLEMS, HATE & DISCONTENT by bringin up PAST ISSUES that have been or never will be resolved! why bring it up other than to cause DRAMA, Problems, Hate &
Discontent in an attempt to keep "Stirrin the Pot" and discredit someone with Unfounded Lies!

4a) making his tourneys’ run when theirs did, offering big buxs to attract the members from the other leagues to his room.

Response: um, isn't that kinda what yall do here in Hardwoods? sure looks like it to me!

5) When members complained, they would make trumped up charges getting them banned from game desire and in one case, banned from cases. One by one the leagues fell,
even the social room. But he did his work too well. Just about everybody left sick of the carnage. So now they are here, trying to fool the league here and the
members. Beware they are experts at manipulating people AND your PC’s.

Response: LET'S BE HONEST, SHARE THE FACTS! THE MAIN REASON PLAYERS STARTED LEAVING THE TOUR ROOMS IN GAMEDESIRE IS BECAUSE OF ACCOUNT REMOVALS AND CHEATERS LIKE YOU
SARA! THE ONLY PERSON ANYONE NEEDS TO BEWARE OF IS YOU SARA!!!
HA's have the right to Allow or Not Allow anyone they please in or Not in their Leagues w/o Reason!
NO ONE, Loco, i nor Anyone in the CrAzY NUTT Hutt have done most of what your accusing Loco and i of doing! what ever was done 2 or 3 years ago, WHO THE HECK CARES NOW
ANYWAY, THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW, AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO RESOLVE AN UNRESOLVED ISSUES FROM 2 or 3 YEARS AGO! One thing for sure , there were Not alota Penalties
handed out in the CrAzY NUTT Hutt, the Penalties that were handed out, were for Repeating the Same Violation over & over again! i didn't agree with most of the Penalties
that were handed out, nor the lengths of the few Penalties that were handed out, i was not the HA nor was i the Penalizer, try again sara! AGAIN, why bring it up other
than to cause DRAMA, Problems, Hate & Discontent in an attempt to keep "Stirrin the Pot" and discredit someone with Unfounded Lies!

5a) When members complained, they would make trumped up charges getting them banned from game desire and in one case, banned from cases.

Response: there were never ANY Trumped up Charges and the "one case, banned from cases." was YOU SARA & they have the Proof, just Contact them for the Truth!

6) While I hope they can’t sabotage leagues here, I do think the leagues should be aware of their underhanded unfair ways.

Response: The ONLY person that has tried to and continues to try to SABOTAGE ANYTHING or ANYONE IS YOU SARA! the Players and Staffs of Hardwoods or Any site are Not
as Stupid as You are or as Stupid as You may think we are, we Can & Have Read Right thru your SLANDEROUS DEFAMATORY entry in this Public Forum! i will be Contacting
Cases, Hardwoods and an Attorney in reguards to your "TELLING LIES and SPREADIN SLANDEROUS DEFAMATORY INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS and TRYIN TO DISTROY PEOPLES LIVES &
LEAGUES!"

Can't We All Just Get Along and Move Forward!? We Need To Stop Lookin In The Past and Bringing Up Past Unresolved and Never to be Resolved Issues!
Please "PAY IT FORWARD" by Volunteering and Giving of Yourselves, by being and passing on Positive Encouragement & Not Negative Discouragement! You and Everyone Around
You Will Much Be Happier and You Will Get Alot Further In Life with Positives than you will with Negatives!!! Pour on the honey/Positives and poor out the vinegar/Negatives!!!

in closing,
"teo" aka "The Euchre Olympics" League Belongs To You, The Olympians, The Players, it's not flirtys League nor the Staffs League! We Volunteered To Administrate Your
League Honestly and Fairly! We Have Few Rules and They Will Be Applied Equally & Fairly, No Double Standards! We may try some things "Just ailibit Outside the Sandbox"!
maybe just alilbit different than your accustom to! rest assured anything we do different will be what we feel, with Player imput, is the best thing for the majority
of you, The Players! we are there to Host Your Tours and Give Your Table Assignments, you as Players can police yourselves for the most part and Help get each other to
Tables! Your Tour Hosts will be there to HELP yall IF Anyone Needs Help and to Keep Order and Calm in the Lobby! beyond that we are All Humans and All Adults, therefor
we should All be treated as such and also treat others as such in All Leagues, Forums and in LIFE PERIOD!

We are lookin for Fair, Honest, Fun Luvin, Friendly Staff Members, if your interested please Contact me @ flirty1959@yahoo.com &/or Skype @ flirty1959 looking forward
to hearin from you and seein yall in The Euchre Olympics Tours, where we Play 4 OLYMPIC GOLD! :)

ATTN: FORMER TEO (Outlaws Members) YOU DO NOT NEED TO JOIN THE EUCHRE OLYMPICS ~ YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER! IF YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OUTLAWS AND HAVE NOT WITHDRAWN,
YOUR USER ID & PASSWORD ARE THE SAME IN "THE EUCHRE OLYMPICS" LEAGUE, JUST SIGN IN AND WELCOME BACK!

HOPE TO SEE YALL IN THE EUCHRE OLYMPICS SOON!!! LINK TO THE EUCHRE OLYMPICS >>> http://www.myleague.com/teo/ Please Come To The Euchre Olympics and Check Us Out!!!

WELCOME TO THE EUCHRE OLYMPICS, Your League, Not My League! tks :)
OlympicsDirector

Postby SaturnsComet » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 am

i like sham normally keep everything also,,i kepted the complaint i stated on,,iam sorry to hw now ,,in this copy of complaint u have a copy an paste that was attached to my case ladders complaint that day,,,was of my an loco's chat or more of loco going off on me,,, u all decided ,,i dont care 1 way or another,,but i like hw the way it is..i enjoy playing here,,i just dont want to see the same chit happen here..iam now including a paste copy of response i got from case ladders,,an sorry for the cursing but that is part of convo between me n loco..

<snip> Don't post stuff on the site that contains vulgarity etc, this ain't rocket science folks <snip> -Mod
SaturnsComet

Postby Jonas » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Okay, people enough with the drama..... chill can find something constructive to do :)

Don't be shocked if you find yourself removed from the forum if another one of these bloviateing threads start up and you end up posting on it. If you guys want to take pop shots at each other do it in email or youtube or something. I don't need it here.
Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Return to Hardwood Euchre