Forum and League Posting And Images Policy
We welcome you to participate in the Silver Creek Community, however as with all social circles there are a few rules you must abide by in order to maintain your active membership within the message boards and or to continue hosting leagues with us.
We are trying to provide the highest quality community experience for all of our members and following these guidelines is the best way to maintain a quality environment for all age groups. These rules are very basic and we hope that you read them fully. Also note that we explain any warnings and additional rules you might receive here. Thank you for helping us build a great online community.
The following rules apply to Message Board Posting, League Board Posting, and any sites you link to from Silver Creek in any form. This includes any links to your League or Tournament pages from in game or on the boards.
1. No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
2. No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to other software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
3. No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our communities as a forum to debate topics, but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.
4. No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
5. No Drug & Alcohol Discussions. There is no need to discuss any illegal substance or alcohol consumption on our boards as it would in no way relate to our games.
6. If you are a long standing member, please lead by example. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to assist the newer members in learning the appropriate message board usage.
7. Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic. If you want to talk about something that is drastically removed from the topic of a game, please take it to General Stuff. General Stuff was set up and designed for members to discuss issues not related to a specific game title. We welcome most general conversation in the General Stuff, but discourage it from the game forums.
8. No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.
9. Enjoy yourself. The board is intended to talk about Silver Creek Products. General Stuff was created to talk about games, life, and much more. You can have a great time posting and we look forward to your feedback.
10. Silver Creek Entertainment reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time without any notification. Please note that an Administrator’s word is final.
Silver Creek Gaming Community Rule Clarification
Due to the large quantity of forum users we have implemented an additional rule clarification system that will attempt to define any rule violations that you could incur. Please note that we do not allow for appeals on warnings or misdeeds. We have brief definitions of the warnings listed below. (Note: Not all warnings are applicable in all forums)
1. Off Topic: We suggest all Off Topic threads go in the General Stuff Forum. A select few title forums allow off topic threads, but a good rule of thumb is that you need to post off topic threads in General Stuff.
2. Double Posting: This is known as sequential replies, or posting two replies in a row. Please allow other users to reply before post again. If you forgot something in your original post, please use the edit function to avoid adding to the database.
3. Swearing: None of our forums allow swearing. If you are found swearing in these forums you will be warned or possibly removed.
4. Signature Abuse: Please note that we do not allow sexual images in signatures, or racist remarks on the forums, in links or otherwise.
5. Insubordination: Please note that the above rules cannot cover every topic that might present itself. If a forum official informs you to stop doing something we ask that you comply.
6. Spamming: Please note that a definition of spamming is hard to pin down and we leave this up to forum officials on a case by case basis. For general purposes it is any post that does not add any worth to the forum. It could also be obnoxious posts, smilies only, replies that have little intellectual worth, or even large quantities of Off Topic replies.
7. Trolling: Any series of posts from a user who is set on causing conflict or provoking other users. Again this is monitored on a case by case basis.
8. Advertising: Advertising any service that is for profit or detracts from general forum social life.
9. Private Messaging Abuse: Threatening, Spamming, otherwise offensive use of our PM service.
10. Flaming: Excessive aggression to other forum users.
11. Racist/Sexist Remarks: Offensive comments towards another race or sex. A lesser offensive post might also receive this violation.
12. Offensive Material: Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
13. Illegal Software References: Links, discussion, or related information to Warez or illegal software of any type.
14. Misc. Instant Ban By Admin: This is listed for our staff as a form of Instant Banning for any content that would deem immediate action but does not have a specific topic. This is at an admins discretion, and can be for any reason above and beyond those outlined above.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests