Hardwood binds

Hardwood binds

Postby Sir Pizazz » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:56 pm

I recently had my computer worked on and they clean off my harddrive, taking the HW Euchre and HW Spades off. I redownloaded them and put my key numbers back in and am up and running. Only thing is I have lost all my ability to use the colors, binds, smileys, etc. In the past I have gone to Reina's and she had a download on her site to put into the chat alias of the hw programming to be able to use alot of premade binds that she made up.

Tonight I received her link in the mail and went there but the download is not available anymore. Is there anyway to get this download so I can use the premade binds, colors, etc. When in a room if I type /r it is says not available, or any color. HELP ME TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY HW EUCHRE AND SPADES again please!!!!!!

Thank you for listening hopefully someone can help me to get these back.
Sir Pizazz
Active Poster

Postby Primal Instincts » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:17 am

Heres some color's...Just copy and paste the code..
http://www.geocities.com/leeloriginal/StStephen.html
And heres some Bind help also..
http://www.geocities.com/ranting_runt/hwbinds.html
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.
Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Thanks for replying

Postby Sir Pizazz » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:47 am

Thank you for replying back, I have gone to the site an read about making them. THere is a Reina binds page, but no download to add all the binds into chat alias. I did try to copy all the ones you had into chat alias but i never would open.

thank you for your help
Sir Pizazz
Active Poster

Postby Nana3 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:05 am

Sir go to Spades Smoots and find TETRA aka T E T R A she teaches binds in hw guide tourney room right now, so if you find her she would be more than happy to help you .

Tell her Nana3 sent you to her.

"When nothing is sure, everything is possible."
- Margaret Drabble
Nana3
Guide

Postby Just_Ice » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:14 am

Sir, one bit of advice that might help is that the syntax (exact text) used to create a bind in the lobby is not the same syntax used to create binds in the chat alias file. If you are using binds that are to be created in the lobby then they will not work verbatim in the chat alias file.

If you feel this might be your problem, I'd be glad to show you the difference. If you already know this, then please disregard this message. :)
Just_Ice
Grand Master

Postby mmia » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:16 pm

Sir ... gimme a shout here, in a PM, and we'll get together and fix ya up. It's what i love to do :)
mmia
Active Poster

Postby mmia » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm

Opps.. sorry Icey.. i just saw your offer.......... *reminds self to keep BIG feet of other's toes*
:lol:
mmia
Active Poster

Postby Just_Ice » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:23 pm

No, no, it's quite OK. I don't even know if that's his problem.

If you want to help go right ahead. I have no doubt you can help him better than I could anyway. He'd get better and faster service from you, I'm sure. :)
Just_Ice
Grand Master

What is a PM

Postby Sir Pizazz » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:40 pm

What is a PM to contact you with...I will take anyones help..i cant do anything in Spades at all and very little in Euchre. I can put /colors and it will show me all the colors but if I type /r then hello all ..i get you can not use /r

So I will take any help possible.

my yahoo is Quiet_Shy56 if that is easier??

thanks
Sir Pizazz
Active Poster

Postby Just_Ice » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:41 am

PM = Private Message.

You can "post" a message to a single forum user only.

Go to a post that person made and click on the PM box at the bottom of their post.
Just_Ice
Grand Master

Postby mmia » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:57 am

Sir........ i'm going to add you to yahoo.. watch for me. Then we can make a plan of action. Today is Thursday... i'll be working, but will be home this evening and available most of Friday.
mmia
Active Poster

Thanks for alll your help

Postby Sir Pizazz » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:35 am

Thank you for all your help, I think I am on the right track with mmia's help. Also thank you to all who have replied to come to my aid..it is great knowing there are players out there willing to help at all times.
Sir Pizazz
Active Poster

Postby CalculatedRisk » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:45 am

There is also a bind editor available if no one mentioned that, I just scanned through these posts quickly as I am at work right this minute, and could someone post that link?? I reformatted and lost mine or an integral part of it at least!! THANKS in advance...It is VERY easy to use Sir.
CalculatedRisk
Guide

Bind Editor

Postby Sir Pizazz » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:02 am

I downloaded a bind editor from JustBob's website last night but now it says i need to download something from .NET Framework version 1.1.4322 Please install the .NET Framework and run set up again.

I went to there web site but couldnt find the above download, so i am still not sure how to get the editor to work. I am running Windows XP with the 2nd pack installed and have had no trouble with the 2nd pack installed. Anyway, i have all of Reinas canned binds installed now in the chat alias and they work..thanks to mmia
Sir Pizazz
Active Poster

Postby MidNightWolf » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:52 pm

Sir, I have premade one available on my site now as well.

http://groups.msn.com/MidNightWolfsHelpandInfo

plus anything eles you might want with binds.
MidNightWolf
Grand Master

Next

Return to Hardwood Euchre