Tourney/League feature requests

larryboy1956
Guide

Re: Tourney/League feature requests

Post by larryboy1956 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 am

As much as jonas might not like to read this, I think that the minor glitches should be fixed before starting anything new. Example, once a tourney is created, tables in the room should automatically set as it's supposed to be, And for them to do that, the partnership option needs to be added among the others when creating.

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm

One thing I would like to see changed is the Forum rules. I hold a live euchre event once a year and it is only for members of hardwood. When I post the winners names in the EUCHRE Forum they get moved to somewhere that no one sees them. I know they allow the World Series winners to be posted there. They have moved so many of my posts that I deleted them all and quit posting in there.

I think there are too many Euchre leagues and the number of leagues should correspond with the number of HW Euchre members.

I also think there should be a penalty for starting a tournament more than 1o minutes after the posted time if there is already enough to start. Something like you lose your hosting abilities for 3 days, a week or something. I once joined a tournament, showed up a five minutes early. There were 6 people in the tournament. At 15 minutes after tourney time a person shows up and wants to join the league. At 25 minutes after the start time I withdrew. The point is the TD wasted one half hour of my time and the others who were there ready to play. I have not been back to one of her tournaments since then. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great to help others but what about the ones who showed up on time and was ready to play.

I strongly believe that when you ban someone from your league they should not be allowed to come back to your room under a different name. If they do they should be kicked out of HardWood. I do not like to ban anyone and I doubt Hardwood does either, sometimes it can’t be helped. I think I have banned one person three different times under three different names and I have also banned his IP which I don’t think really works. If you want to know names you can e-mail me privately.

Good luck with your changes. I wish all the leagues a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great New Year. Ranger
http://www.theranger.net/index.php

Good cards don't win games, Good players do ! but good cards help.

Ranger Ric 77 http://www.myleague.com/rsc/

DEVILISH_1

Post by DEVILISH_1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 am

OK first things first............ all those in a myleague ran League Should know you all have your own tools to when to start a tourney on time( hense TD's choose when to close the Tourney) Also those TD's have the choice on how much to charge on ladder bux entry fee's. Those in your league who have premium memberships can donate/gifts buxs to those who don't have them as per terms. So Jonas can't help out with that cus it's not his to deal with see pattyyork or whomever is in charge now for that or you HA who should know all this and trained your right. ( no please don't argue back just a point i am making).

ok Jonas, I haven't seen anything here since 2006 posting........ But if you still are thinking of new things to add I will make another post on this. I have been around to many sites. Those who know me know I been a TD for many years on-line not to mention the many off line too. SO i have idea's from many places that could be added here to help out the issues i have read before my post. ( i will post my idea's in a day or two).
DEVILISH_1