TD kick option is buggy!

Sailing_Away
Guide

TD kick option is buggy!

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

Hi,

I had a problem last night with a trouble-maker who I ended up kicking from the game due to excessive stalling. He/she/it sat there and just would not stop fooming two of the opponents and would not resume play. It is my job as host to make sure the tourney moves on. Anyway - I kicked this player from the game and found a sub (we don't use bots!).

Seemed that was ok, but near the end of the same game, the player I kicked sat right back in the seat, auto-booting the sub I put in. I kicked the player out of the seat again, but the player kept coming back in. I even sat in that seat myself but the player kept sitting back in that seat, auto-booting me.

How is it possible that a TD or guide-initiated kick doesn't last, and how is it possible for this player to dislodge me and this other sub from the seat?

I know the player did not play for well over two minutes just when I was watching, and it was going on well before I was called in to watch.

Please fix the TD/guide initiated kick to act like a kick/ban so that such a player cannot re-join that table, and please fix it so it doesn't kick out other players who have been seated as a sub!

-Brian

P.S. this player was hostile in other ways, but this isn't as much about the player (who I have not named here) but about what we as TD's need to be able to do to maintain control our tourneys when faced with such trouble-makers
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

larryboy1956
Guide

Re: TD kick option is buggy!

Post by larryboy1956 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 am

As league adm and td, I believe that we should have total contol over our rooms. We even should be able to click on a player and drag him into his seat. I think that we have given enough already to prove that we are serious and stable; we also should be able to review game logs that we weren't in. Sure, when things go smoothly, it's fun but things arent always that easy but yet, we are nevertheless on the spot. So, Jonas, what can you do for us ? lol