RANGER ROAST - IS HE A LEGEND OR JUST LUCKY? 200 Tourneys!!!

Sir Kiss Alot
Active Poster

RANGER ROAST - IS HE A LEGEND OR JUST LUCKY? 200 Tourneys!!!

Post by Sir Kiss Alot » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:55 pm

WELCOME TO THE EXCITING ADVENTURES OF THE RANGER!
The Ranger is a Fantastic, super duper, outstanding, totally neato and zany Euchre Player. He Travels the Web in places like Pogo, Yahoo, Mountain, Chix, but can usually be found in Hardwood.

Think about this, you really can’t meet Batman, Superman or even Spiderman.
You can however meet & greet The Ranger.

The Ranger is also a real life person that kids and families can really see in Places like the United States, Mexico & Canada. If you're lucky, you might even get to shake hands with The Ranger.
The Ranger is known to travel the Grand Prix circuit with fun and exciting good looking woman. He has been seen with Ladies that are MoreFun, 2Sweet, Gr8Leggs and even with Female Bears.
The Ranger is a very mysterious person. Although he has nearly 500 friends who play euchre with him in The Social Club, very few of those people have actually met him.

The Ranger was honored at this years World Series where I hosted in Lansing for winning more live GP events than anyone. The rumor is he got very lucky and had great partners who carried him.

If you are ever lucky enough to really meet The Ranger you will be meeting a True Euchre Legion.

Look for more upcoming adventures

Of course you can always find Ranger hangin out in the club cleaning up the mess we make there. [/url]http://www.myleague.com/rsc/[url] So please feel free to contribute .. ... t AKA Scot[/url][/code]
- Go Nil, Cover your P, and Drink Noni

Love Sir Kiss Alot

Sir Kiss Alot
Active Poster

News Flash

Post by Sir Kiss Alot » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:16 pm

Just in a recent interview from Tourney Girl
She was so upset almost in tears that she did not make Rangers list. She told me in a exclusive interview she was the Lady behind the scenes and that Ranger is the Legion that he is because of her dedication and training she gave him in his early years.

She even has reciepts of the money he sent her for all the winnings he collected over the years. So I must now add TG to list of special ladies.

Thank you so much TG for this additional information. This likely will make you famous.

Reporting just as it was.

Sirkissalots
- Go Nil, Cover your P, and Drink Noni

Love Sir Kiss Alot

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

a roast ?

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:24 pm

OMG Scot, that is to funny.

What do you do stay up all night and think of stuff like this ?

Its a good thing I got an 11 year old daughter to tell me what a roast is. I thought it was something you put in the oven.

I am still laughing so hard i can hardly type.
Last edited by RANGERRIC77 on Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.theranger.net/index.php

Good cards don't win games, Good players do ! but good cards help.

Ranger Ric 77 http://www.myleague.com/rsc/

happyhart

Post by happyhart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:30 pm

Ya? Well don't believe everything you hear cause that woman TG? She hoards CROUTONS! and she doesn't share except for the linty ones she stores in her navel and who wants THOSE ones i ask ya! pffffffft :)

deeldee

Post by deeldee » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:11 am

Well let me tell u, I have met the Ranger face to face. I must say I was just a little disappointed. With him being a retired firefighter I expected to find a man like u see on the calenders, but after having spent the last 25 years in the care of his wife Kathy, (who is a wonderful cook), he's shaped more like the fire hydrants. :lol: Now as to his euchre playing skills..........hmmm what can i say here :roll:....... the card gods have been kind??????? :D All kidding aside, I can't imagine TDing for anyone else. Lots of hugs, kisses & love Ranger Sir. :D

Joe Andrews
Active Poster

Ranger Rick - A Man For All Seasons!

Post by Joe Andrews » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:20 pm

I wanted to acknowledge Ranger Rick in a separate posting, as I have known him for a few years, now. I enjoyed reading the comments about Rick in this Forum.

To begin with, Rick is the consummate family man (he has a lovely wife, Kathy, and two beautiful daughters). He is also the owner / manager of a terrific Campground in Eastern Ohio. And with these responsibilities, he still finds time to direct a terrific on line HW Euchre League. Rick also plays in various on line tournaments, and regularly attends "live" Euchre events. His Grand Prix accomplishements as a player have been well documented.

He has amassed a total of more than 200 tournaments wins in his Euchre career, a truly great accomplishment. He is a good friend and fan of Grand Prix Euchre and its annual World Series Tournament. Rick donated several beautiful custom leather Jackets to past two GP events.

Rick is prominently mentioned in my book, "The Complete Win At Euchre". His exploits as "Ranger Rick" are well known. I have parded with him and won, and I would rather him on my side instead of having him as an opponent! A solid partner, a fearsome opponent, and a truly nice fellow sum up my commentray of Ranger Rick.

Carry on, and keep on winning! :)

Singledout
Active Poster

Ranger Roast

Post by Singledout » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:26 pm

:idea: I've Also have Met Ranger in person and Mrs Bear ,Dee and all kinds of wonderfull people at the Gp .. The one i was dying to meet was my Partner MyJpWorks22.. thou the card gods hated us :roll: :( i still had fun meeting everyone that i did met.. but the most fun I had is when myjp and myself dealt with jerks on friday playin saturday wasnt lookin much better,, to make long story short myjp and i walked outside and in a convertable sat Ranger=Driver Mrs Bear= Co-Naviguesser :twisted: and damn if there wasnt no 1 in back seat :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: so i asked Ranger For a Ride and He said Jump in :!: :!: :!: Music was A Blastin wind was ablowin and we got that fresh wut was the werds mrsbear used...... i think fresh **** look :twisted: :D :shock: later on sat. afternoon the card gods were much better thax ranger for my first yes first ever ride in a convertable :!: :!: Tom Aka: Singledout
Last edited by Singledout on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

Ranger's Roast

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:52 pm

I am very happy that our Princess TG made the list, even though she never did partner me in a live event. Now that she is almost famous I should set the record straight.

First of all she does share; she has offered me half a crouton a few times, more than I can say about Nicole Richie. Of course I did not know about the lint thing, but I’m ok with that, A little lint never hurt anyone.

When I first met TG, I told her to make herself at home in the Club, so she made herself a drink and started cleaning up, she never stopped. My Gray Goose Vodka is always disappearing but at least the Club is always clean. I thank Scot for thinking I was the janitor but I can’t take all the credit.

Finally I have no idea how Scot got an exclusive interview with the Lady behind the scenes, but I am very grateful for her dedication and the training she gave me in my early years. Considering the age difference between us ummmmm well don’t bother doing the math.
Last edited by RANGERRIC77 on Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrsBear

Mah Pard Mah Friend

Post by MrsBear » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:10 pm

OMG Tom! Can you say that here? LOL

Hmmmm what can I say about Ranger? What can you say about a man who tells ya to give him a wake up call at the live tourney and then shuts his phone off? :evil: (yea it was a mistake, riiiigggghhtt)

I had the pleasure of bumping into Ranger for the first time at the GP in Cleveland last year....folks, it's been one heck of a ride ever since! Have you SEEN his lucky shirt? He insists it's the key to his Grand Prix wins, and I think he's right! The opponents are so busy looking at his shirt, they can't play. But Ranger is soooo much fun! Tom is right, there's nothing like cruising around in his convertable with the music cranked and the top down! He won't drive over 20 mph, but that's okay :wink: (he's kinda old)

Ranger also makes a pretty good pancake and bacon breakfast when ur camping with him.....breakfast is at noon, but what the heck, eh? You gotta have something to soak up the alcohol from last night before you start again.

But seriously, Meeting and getting to know Ranger has been one of the high points of my life. You'll never meet a more generous or fun guy and when we're at a live tourney or camping at his place in Ohio, FUN is always guarenteed. Joe is 100% right, I'd take him as a partner any day and being his opponent is one of the hardest fights you'll ever have round a euchre table. I am fortunate to know you my friend and would do anything for ya!

Love ya Hun!
MrsBear

NanaGram
Big Poster

Post by NanaGram » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:59 pm

He's got you all conned. He's just in it for the hugs.

He's just a hug stealer. He'll do anything for a hug. He's got a bear hug, and he's got a bunny hug. He's got one that says, "wow, hun. you look great!" and one that says, "wow, bummer!"

He's a good hugger.

You know what? It's hard to roast the good guys, lol.

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

Fire hydrant

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:04 pm

A Fire hydrant? A Fire Hydrant ? OMG, OK well when ya think about it a fire hydrant is tall and slender, very strong and able to deliver a lot of force when needed. During an emergency a fire hydrant can be your best friend and a real life saver. As far as the calendar goes, well ummm, errrrrrr awwwww No Comment!!

Thank You for the kind words Joe, Before I partner with you in New York, I am gonna head to Canada and partner with MrsBear. I sure hope u2 can carry me.

Tom, is there a reason why ur single ? It’s a good thing I seen that post before Jonas or Jason did or we would both be in a lot of trouble. Good thing they got edit buttons here.

MrsBear, it was a pleasure “ Bumping “ into you also. Speaking of shirts at least I was not advertising “ Available for Parties “ Did you ever consider may be it was not my shirt our opponents were staring at ? Why not just OOOO NM.

Dangit Nana, you have to give all my secrets away. Wait a minute, if my memory serves me correctly wasn’t it you who ……………….. LMAO, I read Scot said something about shaking hands with me and that’s my story and I am……………………………….
I would of liked to of hugged some of the Ladies there but you know how shy I am.
Last edited by RANGERRIC77 on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

canadianguy

Look to the Crouton

Post by canadianguy » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:31 am

Hello :D Let Me introduce myself to you. My Name is Jackson Smigel. :D I represent a small group of inividuals (alright there's just me) deicated to the liberation of salad toppings everywhere.

Still reeling from the feta and bacon-bit scandal, I could not resist offering my services to your beloved TG in the midst of recent accusations regarding, and I quote, "Crouton Hoarding" and "The distribution of half eaten linty croutons"

My first glance reminded me of the Shmidt vs Foley case back in '74, where the defendant received a life sentence of nothing but Paul Newman ranch dressing. The crime? Smuggling mashed croutons into hamburger meat to make god knows what! :shock:

Now this tidbit might seem as useful as an SOS pad in a Teflon factory, but in fact, under the Crouton Criminal Code or CCC, if you will, "Crouton Hoarding" is defined as:

- Placing 2 Croutons within 7/16" of eachother where the host bowl is less than 12" in diameter.

Now we all know Croutons are best kept in a cool dry place, but there is no law stating the navel cavity is off limits as they like to cuddle too.

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

CCCC & BBBR

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:11 pm

Dear Mr. Smigel : Thank You for representing our beloved Princess TG in the Hoarding & Distribution of Linty croutons scandal.

You seem to be an expert on the CCCC ( Canadian Crouton Criminal Code )

I can’t divulge where Tg lives or she might start receiving truckloads of Paul Newman Salad dressing. Let me just say she might live a little North East of Lake Erie.

I am a little concerned about the Olie VS Lina case and what the CCCC has to say about the BBBR (Beautiful Belly Button Rings) I hate to open up another can of feta and bacon-bits if you know what I mean.

PS Maybe we can take up a collection to help cover your fees, do you work Pro Bono or is it strictly ladder bux?

Tourney Girl

AN URBAN LEGEND OR A MYTH.....YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Post by Tourney Girl » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:59 pm

After careful consideration , I decided it was time to reply to the seemingly unwarranted claims in previous posts.

YES I DID give an exclusive interview to a very well accomplished reporter better known as SIRKISSALOTS to the MEDIA WORLD(please keep in mind this is something that almost famous people rarely do) I did however make exception to that rule as his people did have connections to my people and we came to an agreement to provide a very short unedited interview.

All that aside,yes I am known as the women behind the scenes and yes its true I have never come face to face with this legend...MY question is .....DOES THIS RANGER CHARACTER ACTUALLY EXIST? IS HE EVEN MORTAL?

I mean think about this for just a moment......HAS anyone actually seen him handle TWO hoses at once? Is he able to leap fire hydrants in a single bound? WHERE is his actual pump truck located and does it truely pump? IS his extinguisher even RED? Hmmmmm

Lets now move forward to his mythical card playing abilities. IS he indeed some sort of soothsayer or perhaps a foreteller to have performed that many tournament wins and to have carried so many partners.

How can he be in so many places and have so MANY WINS under his BELT? IS HE JUST ONE MAN OR IS HE MANY? IS THIS A CASE OF MYTH OR URBAN LEGEND? >>>>>>YOU BE THE JUDGE!

harveyrabbit

Roasting the Ranger...

Post by harveyrabbit » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:42 pm

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like nobody's watching.

Sing like nobody's listening.

Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
To a long life, and a merry one.
To a quick death, and an easy one.
To a good woman, and an honest one.
To a cold beer, and another one.