Permissions To Change Td Status in a League

4everyng

Permissions To Change Td Status in a League

Post by 4everyng » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:28 am

Im hoping maybe this will get to someone who can help me with a little problem I have been having . I have been trying for almost 2 weeks to get the permission to add and delete Td's for my leagues. I have emailed silvercreek countless times with out a response. Can someone please tell me if I am emailing right place, or maybe suggest where else I can go to get this resolved ???

Thanks so Much

raindancer
Active Poster

Post by raindancer » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:20 pm

Depends from where your wanting to add/delete staff from IF you mean from the HW admin section( Hardwood Board) for eg if your wanting to "blue" them then silvercreek would be the one to notify of a change of HA - its only the original HA who has these rights unless notified.

If its the Main League(cases) your wanting to edit and your already the HA and are operating from the HA screen then you havent given yourself permission and its only a simple case of going to your HTD screen and editing permissions for yourself. Make sure you check all options in HTD permissions and if thats not possible you havent again given yourself that option from your "Admin section" - so this time Log into your admin screens and go to edit admin...make sure you check all options for yourself.

Hope that works!

4everyng

Post by 4everyng » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks very much Raindancer for the reply. I wasnt aware that the original HA had to inform silvercreek of the changes. It is the "blue" controls i need so I will try again. Thanks so much