Karaoke Night

raindancer
Active Poster

Karaoke Night

Post by raindancer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:15 pm

KARAOKE NIGHT in Camelot Coming soon .......

We are about to have about as much fun as you CAN in a card room so to give everyone ample time to organise themselves here goes.....

Anyone wanting to be included will send me via email a song of 1minute of themselves singing along to a song of their choice. The song can easily be recorded via voice recorder in accessories on your pc and as well as using software that everyone has- it also limits you to 60 seconds..any longer and download times are too horrendous.....

You simply sing through your mic..the background music (karaoke version)can be played over your speakers OR from a secondary source as the voice recorder pics up everything through the microphone.

Ok now for the tourney.....when i have a good selection of songs from players i will then host the Karaoke night where i will upload all songs to a webpage so everyone can listen to the songs via the tourney page....there will be prizes and alot of laughs!!!

Anyone can enter but to play/ win a prize you have to be a member - if you need more details or are soo excited youve already done a song...then please contact me amanda@raindesigns.net or YIM : hwraindancer

Dont be shy! EVERYONE loves to sing - its just for fun - and the more players who send in a song the greater the amusment :wink:

Rain Dancer
Camelot Cavern - Hardwood Euchre

Sassy Katy
Grand Master

Post by Sassy Katy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 pm

Sounds like a blast Amanda. I will try to be there when you have the tourney.

I won't be submitting any songs though, it would clear your room very quickly.
:wink:

NanaGram
Big Poster

Post by NanaGram » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:41 am

Oh come on, Katy. If I can do it, YOU can do it.

Uh oh, now I'm gonna have to do it.

/me just hates these "double dog" dares, lol

raindancer
Active Poster

Post by raindancer » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:55 pm

FANTASTIC! - looking forward to recieving songs from "both" of you :D

Wanted to clarify You dont have to be a member of our League to submit a song nor to come to our room to watch its open to anyone in Harwood..ONLY if you are wanting to play in the tourney of course which will be held to celebrate the evening and to give the prizes..I will also set up a voting system so anyone can vote on their favourite and that others can view comments .... :wink: also if you cant make it ill post the page in here for all to see as well !!

Sassy Katy
Grand Master

Post by Sassy Katy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 pm

OOOOOOOOOO Nana! LOL dang it I have the worlds worst ear for music.

I think my voice is most like Wynonna Judd and I don't sing country! I have also been told I sound just like Poe, but man o man! Now I'm squirmming.

Absolutely no fair double dog daring Nana! Just isn't fair!