Local Co-op/VS Achievements in Soltrio Solitaire?

Feel free to post about our xbox 360 games
Snap

Local Co-op/VS Achievements in Soltrio Solitaire?

Post by Snap » Wed May 16, 2007 11:11 am

I was hoping that someone from Silver Creek can confirm that local co-op/local VS players can both unlock achievements in Soltrio Solitaire?

My wife and I enjoy playing the 360 together and we were both disappointed when playing Hardwood Backgammon that we're unable to unlock any achievements. I'm hoping this is not the case with Soltrio Solitaire.

Cheers!

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Wed May 16, 2007 12:13 pm

I think you are correct that local multiplayer doesn't qualify for achievements.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm sure there is some logical reason even it's its flawed.

I'm thinking though that many of that many of the Soltrio achievements are solo play anyhow.

On the the cool Multi player modes is Coop, which I'm interested to see how you and your wife like it. Its involves alot of sharing strategy and it's kinda both of you against the clock.

Snap

Post by Snap » Wed May 16, 2007 1:35 pm

We'll be playing around with the game tonight. I'd think some of the achievements could be done with local play like the win X amount of games or win under certain conditions.

The co-op and VS modes are certainly an interesting spin on the genre. We both like solitaire so I don't see how we wouldn't like playing it together.