Ranking system not working in Spades

Feel free to post about our xbox 360 games
UberPooch
Noob

Ranking system not working in Spades

Post by UberPooch » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Okay, can someone from Silver Creek PLEASE reply to this post. Several times in the past couple of weeks I've noticed that wins/losses aren't being reflected in the player's rank/rating for ranked matches. For instance, I'm ranked as a 31 in 4-player singles. The other day I won a game against three players who were a 34, 32, and a 30 but my rank AND rating (the number on the left side of the Gamertag in the Leaderboard) didn't change at all. I also noticed that the other players' rank/rating stayed the same.

Just now I won a game against a 38, 35, and a 28 and AGAIN NOTHING changed with my rank and rating. Last week I took 3rd place against similarly ranked players and I lost no points. What gives?

So is there a glitch/bug in the game? And if so can you PLEASE get this fixed? At the very least can you please reply to this post.

Thanks.

Gromph
Site Admin

Re: Ranking system not working in Spades

Post by Gromph » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 am

Hi, What is your username? And what games did this happen in? You can get the game id by looking at your Web Profile and giving me the GameID number next to the game this problem occurred in.

UberPooch
Noob

Post by UberPooch » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Thanks Gromph, my username is SnayKyze. The game was Hardwood Spades on the Xbox but I'm not sure what you mean by the Game ID. Are you referring to my web profile on Xbox Live?

I just played 4-player singles game and won against 3 other players with higher rankings than me and received no points for it.

Gromph
Site Admin

Post by Gromph » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

I apologize I didn't notice this was posted in the Xbox forum and had assumed you were playing our Windows or Mac version. For more info about the Xbox rating system see:
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/pro ... l/faq.aspx

UberPooch
Noob

Post by UberPooch » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Gromph wrote:I apologize I didn't notice this was posted in the Xbox forum and had assumed you were playing our Windows or Mac version. For more info about the Xbox rating system see:
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/pro ... l/faq.aspx
I'm aware of the True Rank system but if it's no longer working properly is this your issue or Microsoft's. In other words, who would be responsible for a patch?

Gromph
Site Admin

Post by Gromph » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Our games just report the results of the game to Microsoft. So it's possible Microsoft may have changed something that may have broken it.

UberPooch
Noob

Post by UberPooch » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Thanks but does that mean Silver Creek or Microsoft would put in a patch? I was reading about the other problems posted in this forum about Spades for the Xbox. If a patch was released to fix these problems would you guys build it?