Please support your xbox game Soltrio Solitaire

Feel free to post about our xbox 360 games
SFarrCFarr1

Please support your xbox game Soltrio Solitaire

Post by SFarrCFarr1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:35 am

We purchased the soltrio solitaire game from xbox approx. 3 years ago and my wife enjoys playing the voyage section every day, in fact so she is ranked # 8 out of 67,000 +. A few weeks ago it stopped letting her play the voyage section, the maps don't come up anymore when you select voyage freezes. We worked with xbox support approx. 2 hours the other day, and exhausted everything that their support staff could suggest that would create a fix, such as -

1. delete the game and redownload
2. delete update and redownload
3. delete system update and redownload
4. redownload game paks 1 & 2

They said to contact the software Co to see if they had a fix, so here we are and I see that we are not the only ones to have this problem, and I see that no one is getting any help then other to use a different profile. We also tried that , but under xbox live you can only sign into live under one profile that we have purchased and that is the one that died in voyage. Please get the fix and post to me as soon as you can, the wife is very upset that she could get that far and then just die because of software issue.

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Re: Please support your xbox game Soltrio Solitaire

Post by Jonas » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Unfortunately there is a rare event that can happen, and I think it has to do with an internet disruption while saving the status.

I don't think any updates are coming and actually we haven't worked on Xbox for years.

Sadly the only workaround we're aware of is to create a new Xbox account.