Favorite Environments/background?

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Favorite Environments/background?

Post by Jonas » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:51 am

So in Backgammon, what backgrounds do you like best?

Moordock
Grand Master

:)

Post by Moordock » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:11 am

The Silver Creek one and Dark Forest are my favorites.

Mina
Active Poster

Post by Mina » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:58 am

Thunderstorm!! I just love the sound of the rain and the thunder rolling in the background, I almost expect a lighting to move across the board while I play lol

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:09 pm

I love the thunderstorm too, always liked watching storms. I also like the sea one and forest with the wolves, reminds of the swamp too.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

FrshVaBreeze
Big Poster

Post by FrshVaBreeze » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:40 am

I'm addicted to the thunderstorm. When I sit down at the computer, first thing I do is open bg so I can listen to the storm while I'm doing other things. I've always loved rainy days and now it rains every day at my house!

(Although sometimes on Saturdays it does mess me up. I'll be sitting there having a lazy morning playing BG thinking "what a rainy day! What a terrible day to do housework or run errands or anything. Its a good day to sit here and relax and play bg all day! I think I'll play one more game! Then, when I get up to take a break, I'm shocked to see it is a beautiful sunny day outside and I've wasted it sitting at the computer relaxing after a hectic week at work. I highly recommend it!)