Kicking options

ShowMeTheBar

Kicking options

Post by ShowMeTheBar » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Under what circumstances can 1 player kick the other out of a game of backgammon?

0oTrixieo0
Active Poster

Post by 0oTrixieo0 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:00 pm

Well, it just depends.....If it is Dixie ur kicking..then you can just kick anytime...doesnt have to be a problem....just kick her for the fun of it...LOL jk Dixster.....and btw while ev1 is Kicking Lets Kick Boosh into BG..... :D
ImageImage
~*~Belly Ringz and Glitter~*~

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:55 pm

Ouch!!!....... :?
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

ShowMeTheBar

Post by ShowMeTheBar » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:02 pm

There are a couple of players who kick their opp when they either don't like them, or the host is losing, or ?? whatever... Why can they kick their opp in a 2-player game? In spades, hearts, etc., you have to have a majority to kick a player - why can they kick their opp in a 2-player game? :roll: Can you kick only a provi? or can you kick a rated player too? Primal - haven't seen you in backgammon have we??? Why not?

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:41 pm

I cant seem to stay out of Spade's long enough to get there....but I am plannin on it.. 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Wanderer
Active Poster

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:41 am

I have just played someone a couple of times that initiated a kick window which only had an OK button. I don't know how they did it but it was only after constant verbal abuse and fooming. After such behavior I didn't even have the option of kicking them! What gives? :x :x :x

Does Hardwood keep track of every game? They should. There's another serious bug in Backgammon if it lets people do this.

It doesn't seem to have counted against my rating but it has amounted to a serious waste of time. Despite the certainty that they would have lost, I expect it didn't count against their rating either. I'm here to have fun and to improve my game. Otherwise, what's the point of playing?
Keith :-P
aka, Tavli Man

dhoesch

Kicking:

Post by dhoesch » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:05 pm

I agree that in Backgammon this needs to be addressed.

I set a board and after I defeated the player they booted me from the board.

170139 R 2006-08-10 13:38:56 DOUGY (3) Player 1790 (0)

This player had booted other players the same day in similar situations.

There should be some protection from booting if you are the host or if you have just won.

Also saving games, replaying and complamimg like in the card games needs to ne included.

My 2 cents.........