New Build Oopsies

RiverBelle
Active Poster

New Build Oopsies

Post by RiverBelle » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:41 pm

Gromph & guys, I love the entry graphics - really cool with pips & dice floating. 2 hangups in game: won't autoroll every roll - prompts me to click to roll; also, when i foom, the profile box pops up. No biggies, but the box impedes my ability to send a series of fooms :) Thanks a bunch!!! for the ability to move the pip the entire count on the 2 die if desired. Keep up the good work!

RiverBelle
Active Poster

Post by RiverBelle » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:47 pm

Jonas, Dan, et al: I discovered tonight that the hangup with the profile box appearing when I send a foom only occurs when I click on the foom icon. The foom feature works perfectly when I scroll the "worded" foom choices from the drop-down menu. Also, sometimes when I send a foom, using the icon, I also get the person's "ping" displayed. instead of their profile box. :wink: Autoroll is working better, though - only 1 or 2 delays in that regard.

Since no one else has mentioned any blips with the new build, I must be the only lucky one???

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:34 am

No, I have the same problem as u, you just posted them earlier lol. Come on guys, that foom stuff is really annoying. I dont think it can be that hard to fix it.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

BMW2002Ti

Re: New Build Oopsies

Post by BMW2002Ti » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:35 am

RiverBelle wrote:2 hangups in game: won't autoroll every roll
That happens if u move ur mouse away from the board, programm assumes that u wanna go typing and skips the autoroll, at least thats what i noticed!
Play at Spades and Backgammon

PurplePeril
Active Poster

Post by PurplePeril » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:31 am

Any more news on when this could be fixed, please? :)
Jules aka Lady Jules in Hearts, TheWeakestLink in Spades, Mistress Gobalot in Euchre (how apt, I hear you cry! :lol: ) and JacquetJules in Backgammon)

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:39 am

One thing about Autoroll is that it isn't offered when there is a possbilty for a double. The idea there is if you autorolled, you wouldn't be able to offer a double.

If thats not the case let us know.

We'll try to fix that foom bug. If you find other problems, let us know so we can attempt to get them all fixed before another update.