Hello from two Newbies to this site

spotthedog

Hello from two Newbies to this site

Post by spotthedog » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 am

Hi to all ...... spotthedog and UKjane have been with you for about three weeks now and are really enjoying the site !

We are both in the Uk and so won't see too many of you (USA and CA people), and when we do it will be , no doubt, your morning and our night time.

If you play a game with either of us please be patient, it's not that we aren't new to the game, but UKjane is getting used to the mouse controls and Spot is a bit of a statistician when it comes to die rolling !!!!! .... he is still working out the number of doubles you seem to roll one after another.

We hope to see some of you soon on the Hard Wood

Jane and Spot

PS ...a suggestion for the forum ...a sticky " New Members Come here and say hello" ..... and a wider choice of Aviators (sure confusers the heck out of me !! )

RiverBelle
Active Poster

Post by RiverBelle » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Welcome to you both! Timewise, you would be about 6 hrs ahead of me (I live in Arkansas), is that right? I'd love to play a game with people I've met here in the forum, so I'll keep an eye out for you. I keep a supply of doggie bones for players like Spot - keeps them busy while I try to get around them lol Like a lot of folks, I am known by several nics, but I usually have "Belle" in my profile. Have fun and we'll see you there! :wink:

Image BELLE

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:12 am

Hi and welcome :) we are a fun place and glad to have you join us, we have players from all over the world in all different time zones so you just never know who or from where you might run into.

:) Hope to see you in the games soon.

I am woman I am strong

Player123
Active Poster

Post by Player123 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:27 am

I have HW BG but I don't see many players online at all.

When is the best time to play ?

Has anyone had the game freeze up on them ?

spotthedog

Post by spotthedog » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:24 am

Depending on real life things I would normally be there around 8pm (GMT), normally about 15- 30 playing then

Remember ,,,it only takes two to play a game :wink: