Any chance of being able to customize board colors?

NovemberMoon

Any chance of being able to customize board colors?

Post by NovemberMoon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:15 pm

I love the game and I am a friend of Silver Creek. Just curious if it will ever be a feature on the game. I like being able to customize the colors of the avatars etc. just wondering if its possible to do the same for the boards. Any user created boards out there? Thanks!
Most people ignore the strange and unusual, I myself AM strange and unusual-Lydia "Beetlejuice"

tlj97526
Active Poster

Post by tlj97526 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:32 pm

Hi! There is a way to change the color of the BG board. Choose the "Options" button on your menu. Then choose "Appearance" You will see three tabs for checkers, dice and boards. You can change all three to your liking.

Have Fun!

NovemberMoon

Post by NovemberMoon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:34 pm

LOL guess I should have specified change the color of the board from the ones already offered..I have used just about every permutation of the boards in the game already and was looking to make my own board color combinations. Thanks for the reply tho!
Most people ignore the strange and unusual, I myself AM strange and unusual-Lydia "Beetlejuice"

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:37 pm

It's not outside of the realm of possiblites, but it probably would be alot harder that say changeing the color of the avatars.

Espsicaly if you wanted to do think like make a different board, as it gets into 3d models texturing ect.

perhaps we'll offer some more boards to download in the future.