Unable to log on

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Unable to log on

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 pm

i have been trying to log onto backgammonwith no sucess. I can log straight on to hearts but not backgammon why is this happening i have checked my computer and it allows me to connect to anything else except backgammon why ?]

Has this happened to anyone else.
Men are superior to all, no exceptions

RiverBelle
Active Poster

Post by RiverBelle » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:35 pm

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, hon... I couldn't get into BG a week ago on the weekend, and had a lot of problems getting into and staying in BG this past weekend as well - can't get in tonite. Hmmmm..... sunspots, satellite, lunar eclipse, full moon??? LOL, it's not you, though.
Belle

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:47 pm

I wish someone would fix the program/game for us.

Do you know that if you send a foom too a player it all so brings up their profile which i dont understand. Its a weird situation can somebody fix it ?
Men are superior to all, no exceptions

Wanderer
Active Poster

Post by Wanderer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:52 am

Gromph wrote: Posted in the Spades Forum: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:51 pm

Yesterday the lobby server simply froze. A simple reboot fixed it. I was on a bicycle ride with my son at the time, so it took me a while to get back to the office.

Today the power supply in our gateway server died. There were some other minor problems along the way of fixing it, so it took me a little longer then it should have.

Sorry for the downtime. Problems such as these had been pretty rare. Just chance that problems occured 2 days in a row.
It seems it's a site issue. I'm sure they would have notified Backgammon players eventually.
Keith :-P
aka, Tavli Man