Cards

larryboy1956
Guide

Cards

Post by larryboy1956 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 am

Jonas,
After checking with other players I know, we all suffer the same symptom when playing: very tired eyes and sometimes headaches. I think it is because the cards fill the screen from one end to the other. It probably wouldn't cause that if they were smaller.
I am doing this post here to get the opinion of many.

larryboy1956
Guide

Re: Cards

Post by larryboy1956 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 am

Geeeezzzzz! 13 views, no replies, that's sad :-( How can anyone get anything improved if there are no opinions on anything?
Come on people, if you are reading this, you play silvercrk games so get involved already, will ya !

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

hmmmm, I play it on my computer, so the size of the cards isn't a worry to me, don't know what it would be like playing on a smaller screen, I should imagine you would have tired eyes although I stare at the monitor for hours on end and get tired eyes anyway, lolol, I must admit, if I remember to BLINK while playing or watching screen, it helps.
:mrgreen:

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:16 am

sandbar wrote:hmmmm, I play it on my computer, so the size of the cards isn't a worry to me, don't know what it would be like playing on a smaller screen, I should imagine you would have tired eyes although I stare at the monitor for hours on end and get tired eyes anyway, lolol, I must admit, if I remember to BLINK while playing or watching screen, it helps.
:mrgreen:
I have slowed down the speed of the cards and it is much better now. Maybe a slower speed upon installation would be better?

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 am

Many of the other games have settings for changing animation speed, so if it isn't there now in this game, it should be a control they know how to add.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."