Why

HoTT FLASH

Why

Post by HoTT FLASH » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:20 pm

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion in the forum doesn't bring resolution.

The first avenue is to discuss the nic directly with the guide who censored the nic.

If this avenue is not satisfactory, the next avenue is to request an official review of the action from administration. To request this review, please send email to support@silvercrk.com and make the subject line "nic review request".

The above is an answer I got in the forum but it wont let me give a response. It doesnt seem fair to me that you can say what you want and im not allowed to answer.

I tried to talk to xxxxx who censored my nic and she was hiding in ghost form and would not respond. So please tell me how do I do the first avenue I truly did try? I also filled out the request to silvercrk and have had no response. Thank you

Chalice Moon
Noob

Post by Chalice Moon » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:51 pm

email them again?

Kamikaze17
Noob

Post by Kamikaze17 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:49 am

take note of the numbers next to the playerised nics! try to imagine how many nics get banned and the huge log of email requests that have to be sorted through from people wanting their names back! i've had a name censored before, and got it back eventually, but it is not always a quick process. Be patient and hope for the best. Good luck with it.

War not determine who is right... War determine who is left!

Starlite_2001
Active Poster

Re: Why

Post by Starlite_2001 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:31 am

HoTT FLASH wrote:Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion in the forum doesn't bring resolution.

The first avenue is to discuss the nic directly with the guide who censored the nic.

If this avenue is not satisfactory, the next avenue is to request an official review of the action from administration. To request this review, please send email to support@silvercrk.com and make the subject line "nic review request".

The above is an answer I got in the forum but it wont let me give a response. It doesnt seem fair to me that you can say what you want and im not allowed to answer.

I tried to talk to xxxxx who censored my nic and she was hiding in ghost form and would not respond. So please tell me how do I do the first avenue I truly did try? I also filled out the request to silvercrk and have had no response. Thank you
Good luck! I lost a nic simply because it was similar to a guide's even tho I had used that nic for years without any questions. I believe I have been here longer than the guide who was using the similar nic but when I mentioned that, I was told since I hardly used the name, I could no longer use it. They will do what they want and take their time doing it! lol