NOW we got Stars

00s00goood
Active Poster

NOW we got Stars

Post by 00s00goood » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:45 pm

Dear Owners of SilverCreek Entertainment,

Now we got Stars? , Lets say for instance I am computer duh! and have noway of knowing how to make a webpage, maintain a webpage, or anything remotely close to webpages. but, I have told others about Hardwood Spades and they have joined on the strength of what I said. Where is my reward? this is not just a webpage where other may or maynot learn about this site and join. This I submit is me actively shareing with others and them joining hence, a fiscal gain for the wonderful owners of Silvercreek.

Now I don't want to go off on a rant!(will try and control myself)but, I would like to be recognized for the free ad's that I have done as well.

Keep the Star the next person(s) or 5 people that say "00s00good told me about this site should be a gain for me I think I should have free hearts or one of the other awesome games here @ SilverCreek make that a reward system that counts.

I personally find the Stars offensive since many of my family members where forced to wear Stars at one time in history, having said that make it a true reward system maybe a cut in price for the next Key Gift I purchase? something along those lines.

Thank you!
Just here to play!

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:04 pm

Yeah so this is just an experiment, and if it goes well we do hope to have more intriguing rewards.

As for the star being offensive, it's really only a fall back to the idea of getting a star in school for being cool. I'm sure we can link horrible things to any symbol, but symbols are what we make them. In this case, its all good :)

00s00goood
Active Poster

We Got Star's

Post by 00s00goood » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:55 pm

Jonas,

Thank you for responding to my post and let me know when the rewards grow into something more tangable?(spelled wrong).

Also the Star's when used that I had referenced had a class system assiocated with them I'm sure I don't need to go into that history, however, when you single out those who have ability and or capabilty to make a webpage from those who don't or can't it could be viewed as a class system notation.

I think that was the bigger issue for me. And that should not take away from the many who have told others about the site and had friends, family memebers, co-works ie join as a result of that recommendation

I will wait on pins and needles for the day with the reward system will include everyone instead of excluding all but a few.
Just here to play!

HW_Heaven
Big Poster

Post by HW_Heaven » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:49 pm

There are many free web servers, and plenty of free websets to choose from on the internet. I would be more than happy to help you set one up if you'd like, just PM me :)

X Barbiqute X
Active Poster

Post by X Barbiqute X » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:42 am

Dear Jonas,

I really didn't need a star to put hardwood logo in myspace page. i already had the logo in there ( http://www.myspace.com/barbiqute).

I would like the star to be gone. Is there anyway I can get rid of it?

I like my hardwood just the way it is. Thanks.

p0is0ned_fl0wer
Active Poster

Post by p0is0ned_fl0wer » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:24 am

Can I have $$$'s instead?

Kiss My Pass

I like red

Post by Kiss My Pass » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:34 am

Can we choose the color of our stars? I prefer red.... LOL

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:14 am

LOL

JUST DUST

PS - I would like a new croc for my swamp LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

00s00goood
Active Poster

We got star!

Post by 00s00goood » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:05 am

Dear Heaven,

Thank you for that lovely offer, but I must respectfully decline as I stated before PERSONALLY I find wearing Stars to define one person from another offensive and I thought I had made my point very clear it's "Family thing for me Personally".

But I would love to see some new avatars. Could the web designers put some energy into giving us more options for Pics I think that would be something Everyone could benifit from.

Thank you
Just here to play!

Tater
Active Poster

Post by Tater » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:56 am

Wut a silly thing to argue over

00s00goood
Active Poster

geeee!

Post by 00s00goood » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:35 pm

Tater,

No one is fighting over this I am merely offering my own opinion and maybe a more viable option for a reward system....not a fight just a friendly debate. And I would never call something you said and had an opinion on silly (not openly) rather I would shake my head and nod in disagreement then sigh........maybe you should do just that . Just a suggestion.
Just here to play!

Tater
Active Poster

Post by Tater » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:04 pm

Naw, this aint a hill I want to climb

00s00goood
Active Poster

geeee

Post by 00s00goood » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Dear Tater,

I love climbing ....lets climb together and discover a new world
Just here to play!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:32 pm

Hhhhmmmm stars rhymes with bars ..... anyone for a drink???

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

sweet4more2

How to remove the Star

Post by sweet4more2 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:09 am

I liked it the first day, but now I feel strange with it, since not everyone has one, can someone tell me please how to remove it?