grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Tue May 08, 2007 2:28 pm

Not every little item is listed in the TOS

I am woman I am strong

Tater
Active Poster

Post by Tater » Fri May 11, 2007 1:14 am

with all due respesct ms.Linda that aint fair. That gives the guides the power to superceed all the rules we agreed too when we signed up. Stalling is based on a guides limit and not the TOS, Bots are free to use unless a guide has an opinion. silinceing a player is up to the descrestion of any players complaint. No wonder eb gets in trouble......... make the rules clear and not based on egos. IMHO

sumbmittitted for discussin only

Ralphie May
Active Poster

Post by Ralphie May » Fri May 11, 2007 11:04 am

Maybe if there was a surrender option people in hopeless situations would not quit. At some point the game can be not fun and feel like a waste of time.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri May 11, 2007 2:36 pm

Surrender is not in the OGRE dictionary, I looked.......

JUST DUST

PS - neither is quit, must be a human thing, ARE SOME OF YOU HUMANS??? LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Tater
Active Poster

Post by Tater » Fri May 11, 2007 10:01 pm

Surrender Duster, not suspendersImage

nurseypoo5

Post by nurseypoo5 » Tue May 22, 2007 4:29 pm

see i disagree with the person who said that quitters are penalized. I play cut throat almost exclusivly and when a player quits or "stalls" till kicked, they do get the win, or the second place, unless its very early in the game.

For instance tonight i was just playing someone and they purposely stalled till we kicked...what a jerk. The other player wanted to leave but didnt want the note on thier file. so we kicked, and the booted guy came in second and GAINED 3 pts for the second, the loser lost 15 pts.

UNFAIR. esp because the quitter was in lobby and went to next game asap. How in the world is this fair? If he got d/c then ok, but he was being nasty.

Oh and...um really? Who has the time or inclination to dig into files to find quitters. Later i did see this guy had nearly 100 quits, but it was only 5% still...i have NONE. the one i have on another nick, was because i got d/c and banned, not only kicked from game, which is also a bit unfair but thats a diff story.

I also wish we could boot rude people who cuz play.