being kicked from a game

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Re: being kicked from a game

Post by Primal Instincts » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:14 am

Im not 100% sure but I think its just two mins then you can kick....I have played with enough women who have repeatedly had to run to the bathroom throughout the game and Im sure they accumulated more than two mins time lol......so I believe its a continuous two min stall that you can kick on.....never seen it otherwise in all the years I have played here but then again my games go pretty fast when Im not playing with those women lmaoooo........ 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 am

never seen it otherwise in all the years I have played here
I have =) and Just tested it myself to get a screen print of it.. I tried to kick someone in a game..,. Hey look at that hand!

Or "repeatedly stalling" The rated players part is kinda weird, never saw that before.

The rules do not say anything, however, about repeatedly stalling..
You can choose to kick or ban another player if they have not made a move for more than two minutes. To access the Kick Tool, right-click on the player you wish to kick and choose "Vote" followed by "Kick" or "Kick/Ban". A majority vote will be required.

If you are the host of the game and no moves have been made in the game yet you can choose to kick or ban another player without a vote. Follow the same process as described above to initiate the kick.
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:32 am

Wow goes to show ya how many times I have to kick players doesnt it......never seen that before.....repeated stalling that is....wonder how they calculate that...... 8)

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 am

Now that was on a timed game of ten minutes. So I dont know if that has anything to do with it.
I was trying to do another test, but am looking for a short 100 or 200 point game to test it on.
If anyone else would like to screen print a test from their point value game, That'd be great :)

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:54 am

LOL@ya nic............ 8)

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 am

heh! It was just incase it worked and someone actually got kicked LOL.

confident_bagger

Post by confident_bagger » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 am

actually there was no 2 min delay by me. i didnt even get a ban the watcher from the game. just got a message that he was banned and kicked. soon as it was done i said whyd u ban him and then i was kicked. the game # was sent to hw support and it proves i was kicked soon as other player was kicked and after i said why was he kicked. so theres either a bug in the system as to why all players arent involvd with banning or kicking a player or else that host had me on ignore in which case it was an illegal ban on me. like i said i was winning and she didnt like it. wasnt the first time shes done that to others, kicking someone and then botting it to win.

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

Idk