New Message Board

GypsyRoseL
Active Poster

New Message Board

Post by GypsyRoseL » Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:37 pm

I think I like it, LOL. :mrgreen: So much easier to use, lots of decision are just there for picking!!YES, I definately like this board, thank you Hardwood.This is so cool!! :lol:

What is your opinion?

GypsyRoseL
Active Poster

Post by GypsyRoseL » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:20 pm

One of the best features that I've seen here and one other message board is the ability to see what your reply is going to look like before you post it. Many boards still do not have this feature and you can only guess what the outcome will be, especially if you are using HTML. Not having the tags perfect will make your post look like you had your fingers on the wrong keys.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again Hardwood. This may be the best message board set up I've seen.

mickodie
Big Poster

Post by mickodie » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:52 pm

:P This is definately the best, First class, just like SCE :D Everything they do is super! Mick's sucking up to see if they can fix me cards so I win more :roll:
Have Fun, Play Fair, and Keep the Card Gods Happy!

omni_555
Grand Master

Post by omni_555 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:51 pm

I like it! :D I think! :shock: ...I'll admit that when I tried to log in earlier and found that the message board had been moved and changed, I didn't really like what I found at first. But it was just the initial shock of something different... Along with the fact that all the old posts appear to be gone! :?

But after visiting the new board a couple of times and really taking good stock of things, I think it is very good! I just hope that anyone who has an initial reaction like mine will take a second look and give it a fair chance! :)

Way to go SCE! :P

omni_555
Grand Master

Post by omni_555 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:54 pm

...Oh, and one of the BEST things about this new discussion board is that there are NO tags like "Junior Member"!!! :D

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:11 pm

We can add them if you like Omni :twisted:

omni_555
Grand Master

Post by omni_555 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:34 pm

AARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Jonas! I never knew you had such a sadistic streak!!! ...Uh, but if you like, you can make MY label "Supreme Master"!!! :D
Playing games should be FUN - seek out your own level! Don't frustrate others unnecessarily. 8)

USA_Justice
Active Poster

Post by USA_Justice » Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:30 am

I agree, very nice message board.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

TheWeakestLink
Active Poster

Post by TheWeakestLink » Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:47 am

I haven't found anything I DON'T like about this message board yet (except maybe some of the posts :twisted: ). Seriously, thank you, SCE ... great job, as usual! :wink:

Jules

SuicideNil
Active Poster

Post by SuicideNil » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:10 am

Oh wonderful Jules.. Naaaaa.. enough of this...

This Forum is great. Nice lookin, easy to use and fun to navigate.. Congrats to all HW staff.. Nice Job !

TheWeakestLink wrote:I haven't found anything I DON'T like about this message board yet (except maybe some of the posts :twisted: ). Seriously, thank you, SCE ... great job, as usual! :wink:

Jules
If you cannot afford the truth; don't ask for it

SPOOKY TOOTH
Grand Master

Post by SPOOKY TOOTH » Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:10 pm

DOOOOOOOOODS!!!

TOO COOL!!! I too, was taken aback when I first 'popped' in and the old one was GONE! Hyperventilated.........

But then, after RE-registering cause my OLD pw no longer worked, I checked it out and its a definite improvement. BTW, my NEW nic I chose myself and is MUCH easier to remember. My old one was 'assigned' and, even though I know it by heart, it was much more involved.

TY SCE Staff for your continous effort to make HW the BEST DARN LIL CARD HOUSE N (TEXAS)..........

mickodie
Big Poster

Post by mickodie » Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:55 pm

I love the e-mail notice to replies--was always forgetting where I posted questions and had to hunt for em. :P
Have Fun, Play Fair, and Keep the Card Gods Happy!