THE NEW CHANGES

airborne82nd1871

Re: THE NEW CHANGES

Post by airborne82nd1871 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 am

Why are all of you moaning and groaning? Jonas says right on here that the only change to your game is "no reset", all the new changes or upgrade will be on the same server and you can still play this vesion on the same server. He is right about the reset feature, it is like cheating, you should earn your rating. As far as paying goes, most os us played a couple of times and liked it , so we bought it , and knew nothing about most of the features until later. We have paid for computers and a couple of years later they changed the OS, and that could not be run on the computer so we went out and bought a new one. We paid for social security and now they are going to make cuts on that next year. The list goes on and on in life , changes are made afrer we paid. So let up on that crap and live with it. Jonas can hardly send notice to all of us and get a vote, that would be a nightmare, after all he owns the site, he can do with it what he wants.

Sagwa
Active Poster

Post by Sagwa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm

This is the place to *discuss.* Not the lobby 82nd

We all have different perspectives. No one person can judge anothers feelings. Same as opinions.
We all have one, and I don't think, we call it *crap.*

The discussion board has been here since 2002 , I think? Now you all join?
And all want answers, *now.*

lololol and another lolololol

nastjakranjc

Post by nastjakranjc » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey Jonas,

I do not know you. I am 21, from Brazil, and I play HWH since 2007. I can say that it is the most entertaining thing I play.
I do like the people there, although we have some idiots... but they make all funny.
I really do not care about paying more (well, just do not charge us something stupid, ha...). I will not stop playing the best cards game, something that makes me feel really relaxed.
What really annoys me there is the reset button (what you told us that is going to be banned) and the DAMN CHEATERS that play PARDS! Man, you really got to do something about them... It drives me crazy when I see people with 1800+ rating that just play pards, and you see that something there is wrong.
As I said, I play here since 2007. I have never played pards. And just TODAY I reached the 1700+ rating. Just today. You can check that.

I think I made my point here. You take away the cheaters ---> we all enjoy the game as it should be enjoyed.

Please, take it into consideration.

Guilherme (my real name)

PS: please, for Christ sake, do not reset our ratings when you introduce the new changes!

Galt
Grand Master

Post by Galt » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

It's a tough nut to crack for sure, isn't it.

devous00
Noob

Post by devous00 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am

This is directed at you airborne82 with you silly comment about reset is cheating..............guess you have never had a person just for the heck of it or more so the meaness of it bid 12 and your pard and leave.............so if i reset because of a moron is that cheating? That comment was beyond almost laughable, but then again maybe your one of the ppl that bids 12 and leaves. Most on here don't use that for cheating it's used for not farily distributed cards and for ppl that just want to ruin ur game so you have your opinion and i have mine and yours is WRONG

MaddogUSMC
Active Poster

Post by MaddogUSMC » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 am

Jonas wrote:
Sagwa wrote:Any idea when the changes will take place?

Will there be games for ones that pay and games for ones that don't?
I hate to say, cuz I usually eat my words :)

Right now we have beta builds in testing, so MAYBE we might have at least a release candidate for folks to play with in a week or so. But don't hold me to it. :)
When POGO took over WEBDECK.COM They let the players at webdeck beta test the new site? lmao I think ? sorry no mind left to remember that long ago
Kiss a Veteran today, without them you would not be as free as you are. Remember the ones who gave all they had for this country. From a Combat Vet.

MaddogUSMC
Active Poster

Post by MaddogUSMC » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

O Hell Ya start with new rate I will PAY for new site upgrade and NEW Rating, When YOUR at it how about a OVER 50 ROOM ,,, Table,,,Site any thing but 13 year olds killing my ((take all players at table idea)).

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
[/b]
Kiss a Veteran today, without them you would not be as free as you are. Remember the ones who gave all they had for this country. From a Combat Vet.

MaddogUSMC
Active Poster

Post by MaddogUSMC » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 am

airborne82nd1871 wrote:Why are all of you moaning and groaning? Jonas says right on here that the only change to your game is "no reset", all the new changes or upgrade will be on the same server and you can still play this vesion on the same server. He is right about the reset feature, it is like cheating, you should earn your rating. As far as paying goes, most os us played a couple of times and liked it , so we bought it , and knew nothing about most of the features until later. We have paid for computers and a couple of years later they changed the OS, and that could not be run on the computer so we went out and bought a new one. We paid for social security and now they are going to make cuts on that next year. The list goes on and on in life , changes are made afrer we paid. So let up on that crap and live with it. Jonas can hardly send notice to all of us and get a vote, that would be a nightmare, after all he owns the site, he can do with it what he wants.
Ya Hoooooooo now this statement says it ALL :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: I like mine with green added. In the Marine Corp everything is painted GREEN :mrgreen: Please send me the cost 4 a banner ad. maddogusmc1@gmail.com or Toll FREE 877-666-9775

MaddogUSMC
Active Poster

Post by MaddogUSMC » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 pm

MaddogUSMC wrote:
airborne82nd1871 wrote:Why are all of you moaning and groaning? Jonas says right on here that the only change to your game is "no reset", all the new changes or upgrade will be on the same server and you can still play this vesion on the same server. He is right about the reset feature, it is like cheating, you should earn your rating. As far as paying goes, most os us played a couple of times and liked it , so we bought it , and knew nothing about most of the features until later. We have paid for computers and a couple of years later they changed the OS, and that could not be run on the computer so we went out and bought a new one. We paid for social security and now they are going to make cuts on that next year. The list goes on and on in life , changes are made afrer we paid. So let up on that crap and live with it. Jonas can hardly send notice to all of us and get a vote, that would be a nightmare, after all he owns the site, he can do with it what he wants.
Ya Hoooooooo now this statement says it ALL :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: I like mine with green added. In the Marine Corp everything is painted GREEN :mrgreen: Please send me the cost 4 a banner ad. maddogusmc1@gmail.com or Toll FREE 877-666-9775
Just won 3 or 4 in a row....... Iam Happy for NO RESET tanks MD

Galt
Grand Master

Post by Galt » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm

The other nite I saw 2 1450 games fill almost immediately. I don't think that I have seen that ever before in the last 10 years.

Soon we will see 1400 games filling, and 1350 games filling, etc., just as it should be.

oh oh oh santa

Post by oh oh oh santa » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Who cares if we paid for it, That is not the point. Things we paid for are changed all the time. Good examples are Cable TV, we pay for that and they change or get rid of channels. When we paid for spades we did not sign a contract, and we did not really think it would stay the same in the long run. So since there is no contract the owners can do what they want.

Sagwa
Active Poster

Post by Sagwa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 am

So Jonas, lolol
Any beta testers needed? :roll:

It's only been 7 days, but I'm sure you all are making great progress.

Hints are welcome !

oh oh oh santa

Post by oh oh oh santa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Who cares if we paid for it, That is not the point. Things we paid for are changed all the time. Good examples are Cable TV, we pay for that and they change or get rid of channels. When we paid for spades we did not sign a contract, and we did not really think it would stay the same in the long run. So since there is no contract the owners can do what they want.

EvilIntentions
Noob

Post by EvilIntentions » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm

I have only one nic that enjoyed resetting, Evilintentions. I used the nic to meet new player, yet still be recognizable to others as a greeter. I would reset the nic when it got to 20 games. I miss that feature alot. I know it isn't life changing I just simply enjoyed it. I also had a goal to get my nic to 20 games at above 1750 points. If i didn"t get to 1750 at 20 games I reset it, even if it was close. This was a personal goal and I am sad I will never get the chance to keep trying.

Let It Rain
Active Poster

Post by Let It Rain » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 am

You are correct Evil. I played to 1700, 1800 and even 1900 and reset because I like the nic to play. It's what my partners know me bye. How in the world that is cheating is beyond me. A couple folks in HW are so worried about their regular over 1800 spades game that they could care less about ruining it for others. HW was not designed as a regular spades over 1800 game site. It was sold to us as have fun and create characters and shoot fooms. As far as paying more? HW will not get another dime from me. I used to want and asked for new games. I won't even waste my time buying it from HW. They can charge as much or as less as they want for each feature...it's not worth it to me. It won't be the first game site that went under water.