my computer died

MaddogUSMC
Active Poster

my computer died

Post by MaddogUSMC » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 pm

How can I get all my names back? And why are they not on my back up computer when I log in?
Kiss a Veteran today, without them you would not be as free as you are. Remember the ones who gave all they had for this country. From a Combat Vet.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Re: my computer died

Post by Sailing_Away » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:42 am

The logon names in your dropdown list on your dead computer was stored locally, so using a different PC won't show you names you've logged on with before. However, you should be able to email support to ask for all the nics associated with your key and they can email that back to you. Hopefully you remember your password(s)!
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

Candy911
Guide

Post by Candy911 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 am

Your log in names will never be on any other computer other than the one you physically install them by hand on.... There is a link provided by Silvercreek that you can recover all of your nics. It is well advised that when you retrieve this list you are diligent enough to put it somewhere that will be safe for a good long while. Whether you print it out or e-mail yourself. The link is as follows: http://www.hardwoodgames.com/account/us ... retrieval/

MaddogUSMC
Active Poster

Post by MaddogUSMC » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks Candy I got some of the names but not all guess i used a different email for them and i cant remember lol but thanks for the info....... hugs the nicest Guide i know
Kiss a Veteran today, without them you would not be as free as you are. Remember the ones who gave all they had for this country. From a Combat Vet.

Candy911
Guide

Post by Candy911 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 am

Aww your welcome !