BOTTING A PLAYER

H0LY C0W

BOTTING A PLAYER

Post by H0LY C0W » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm

please can something be done about a player who is host disconnecting it then gives host power to opposite team and if they losing they put in bot immediately without letting you get a sub. It happened to me today my partner got disconnected and the host went to opposite team she immediately put in a bot. There is no way to make her kick bot even when a sub offers to play. There should be something done about this so it goes to other partner not the opposite team . Its not fair to use bots as a weapon when they are losing .

sandbar
Guide

Re: BOTTING A PLAYER

Post by sandbar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Please call for a guide, we can assist in getting you a sub (or subbing if we can) even if no guide is visible, we may be in other rooms..
If a partner does not want a bot, when his partner is disconnected, the host should call for a sub.

Only if all parties agree, THEN they can put in a bot.

SSstar
Active Poster

Post by SSstar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 pm

The issue is that you're not allowed to type whatever you like if you haven't paid and so you can't call for help. People should be allowed to type whatever they like regardless of money.

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 pm

with the new build of course in quick chat you can call for Help............just check out your automated chat.......... 8)
It comes up as ....I need help...

cbeth39

Post by cbeth39 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 am

I agree about having the host go to his partner not the opponents, I have been in games many times when my host disconnects and the host then goes to the opponent and they stick in a bot. & NO there is no guide around whenever I need one. Just like the cops there is never one around when you need them. I've been saying this for many years.

B O W
Active Poster

Post by B O W » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 pm

You can go to this site and post suggestions http://silvercreekentertainment.ideascale.com.
ImageYou don't know what you got until its gone!!