Can I transfer my membership to another nic ?

ooo Shannon ooo

Can I transfer my membership to another nic ?

Post by ooo Shannon ooo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:14 am

Just renewed my membership and have other nic I'd like to transfer too and wasn't sure if its possible ...one I'm using now is same as my name here if its possible I'd be grateful and will respond with nic that's already made...just curious...never hurts to ask

Thank you for response
In advance

Shannon

sandbar
Guide

Re: Can I transfer my membership to another nic ?

Post by sandbar » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:53 pm

If you are using V2, you can only have one nic, unless you buy another membership, in V1 you can have as many nics as you like, but, of course, V1 doesn't work on androids/phones/ipads etc.

If you only want to use Spades on your computer, there is the old build that can still be bought for 24.95
www.silvercrk.com/downloads/spades/1/ which gives you unlimited nics.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Re: Can I transfer my membership to another nic ?

Post by Sailing_Away » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Shannon,

I recommend emailing support@silvercrk.com to ask about that, if what you want to do is have one membership but just reassigned to another nic you already made under v1. I don't know their policy if they do this at all or will do a one-time transfer. Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

Though if you use to play under the old version, and you have a key for it, if you download v1 from sandbar's link and apply your key, you can always play any of your nics there again.

Hope this helps!
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."