Jonas, Please Do Something about Smoots!

e_moomoo
Big Poster

Jonas, Please Do Something about Smoots!

Post by e_moomoo » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:39 am

:evil: I cannot believe the CRAP that goes on in Smoots lobby. I rarely go in there, but when I do, it's the same. Peeps acting fools, and Guides pulling hair out.

:evil: Just tonight, I was there and peeps in lobby talking about how they had 15 nics over 1900, which nic should they change to join a game with another and what nic were they gonna use?

:evil: They flood lobby with chat.

:evil: Peeps flipping guides off, being profane, acting total idiots. NO WONDER the guides are getting burned out.

:cry: Smoots has turned into the playground of the IDIOTS. They just run loose. Guides try, but COME ON!:cry:

THIS MUST NOT CONTINUE!

Kishabu
Active Poster

Post by Kishabu » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:10 am

Hey moomoo

I find it rather funny that you don't like the crap that goes on in lobby but when i played against you say..hmm a week ago, you were one of the rudest players i've ever come across, and i dont think it gets ruder ( is that a word?..LOL ) than me. You voted to kick your pard out of the game when you were messing up..then started arguing with my pard for no reason. dont take what im saying the wrong way, but how can you be offended by what goes on in lobby and your attitude is worse? just a question

e_moomoo
Big Poster

Post by e_moomoo » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:53 am

Kishabu wrote:Hey moomoo

I find it rather funny that you don't like the crap that goes on in lobby but when i played against you say..hmm a week ago, you were one of the rudest players i've ever come across, and i dont think it gets ruder ( is that a word?..LOL ) than me. You voted to kick your pard out of the game when you were messing up..then started arguing with my pard for no reason. dont take what im saying the wrong way, but how can you be offended by what goes on in lobby and your attitude is worse? just a question
Well, I wish you'd show me that log, Kish, cuz I have no idea what you're talking about.

:roll: And what does that have anything to do with the topic of my post?

:) peace

Kishabu
Active Poster

Post by Kishabu » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:02 am

I have played tons of games since then so i won't have the log, i do not log every game i play.

But as for your post, my point is. You're not so innocent yourself to be complaining about what goes on in the lobby. I have noticed the guides are gettin more strict on lobby chat these days. the littlest thing you say can get you silenced with all the commotion that goes on. they are doing their best to try to keep the lobby decent. I dont think there is anything jonas can do as far as people's attitudes. it's not the lobby it's the people, so what should he do? ban everyone that gets silenced? I really don't see that resolving anything. I'm not a spokesperson for SCE but they are doing their best and some people *cough* are still not satisfied

e_moomoo
Big Poster

Post by e_moomoo » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:05 am

Kishabu wrote:Hey moomoo

Unsubstantiated slander is still not necessary, Kish.
"People may not remember exactly what you said or did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." :-)

e_moomoo
Big Poster

Post by e_moomoo » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:12 am

Kishabu wrote:I have played tons of games since then so i won't have the log, i do not log every game i play.

But as for your post, my point is. You're not so innocent yourself to be complaining about what goes on in the lobby. I have noticed the guides are gettin more strict on lobby chat these days. the littlest thing you say can get you silenced with all the commotion that goes on. they are doing their best to try to keep the lobby decent. I dont think there is anything jonas can do as far as people's attitudes. it's not the lobby it's the people, so what should he do? ban everyone that gets silenced? I really don't see that resolving anything. I'm not a spokesperson for SCE but they are doing their best and some people *cough* are still not satisfied
:shock: That is probably the most mealy-mouthed opinion I've seen in a long time.
Kishabu wrote: You are RIGHT...it IS the people.
"People may not remember exactly what you said or did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." :-)

Kishabu
Active Poster

Post by Kishabu » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:20 am

Mealy-mouthed?..lawd

Look Toots,
I am not here to argue with you.. i was just wondering why do u complain about the lobby when u are actually no different from the people in the lobby, oh wait maybe you are cause you're not doing it in the lobby, it goes on in games?..LoL... no need to get hostile and want to pull out knives on me. Hardwood & the guides are doing their BEST to clean up the place. Perfection takes time and patience my dear. If you are still around you will see.. just sit back and watch!..Have a good day mam.
Last edited by Kishabu on Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

dennyelle
Noob

hmmmm

Post by dennyelle » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:24 am

wow its kinda early to be so mean kish. u get up on wrong side of bed? or did u stub ya toe...:)

e_moomoo
Big Poster

Post by e_moomoo » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:25 am

:evil: OK, you listen to me Kish, and you listen good. I do not cheat. I am only rude when peeps are rude to me, even then I try not to.

If you have a gripe with me, my email is ebrain2@yahoo.com please let's continue this there, if you feel the need.

:) peace

Kishabu
Active Poster

Re: hmmmm

Post by Kishabu » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:28 am

why do u think i'm being mean?
I only replied to a post. I'm not trying to be mean..
If moo moo took it the wrong way she can tell me, but as i told her my intensions are not to offend or bash anyone.. but dont get up here and complain about the lobby being full of "IDIOTS" when you are a rude player yourself.. ok im done...have a good one!
dennyelle wrote:wow its kinda early to be so mean kish. u get up on wrong side of bed? or did u stub ya toe...:)

e_moomoo
Big Poster

Re: Jonas, Please Do Something about Smoots!

Post by e_moomoo » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:48 am

e_moomoo wrote::evil: I cannot believe the CRAP that goes on in Smoots lobby. I rarely go in there, but when I do, it's the same. Peeps acting fools, and Guides pulling hair out.

:evil: Just tonight, I was there and peeps in lobby talking about how they had 15 nics over 1900, which nic should they change to join a game with another and what nic were they gonna use?

:evil: They flood lobby with chat.

:evil: Peeps flipping guides off, being profane, acting total idiots. NO WONDER the guides are getting burned out.

:cry: Smoots has turned into the playground of the IDIOTS. They just run loose. Guides try, but COME ON!:cry:

THIS MUST NOT CONTINUE!
:) Just trying to get the topic back on track.. thx.

JJuman
Active Poster

Post by JJuman » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:26 am

Kishabu or HW nic: Player 69 or Paltalk Scrub League_PTSL or PainInDaAss;

I find it EXTREMELY amusing that you of ALL people would question emoo about her behavior on HW.

Even IF (emphasizing the word IF) emoo had a BAD day and vented in A game; emoo's behavior on HW from what I see is FAR better than yours on your BEST day.

How many times have we seen you Kisha call "peeps" homo, gay? How many times have you threatened? How many times have you chosen Smoots for your "sex" talk?

How many times Kisha have you been silenced by the Guides ? How many times have you come back from a silence and then brag in the lobby about it and then continue to flaunt the same behavior as soon as the Guide leaves ?

Kisha, why were you banned from HW that you so enjoy telling the lobby about ? Kisha, why were you limited to only a few nics on HW for a period of time ?

Before YOU chose to BASH someone Kisha like emoo, who I don't even know, take YOUR OWN advice and LOOK at yourself.

The only reason you are still on HW, in my opinion, is because Jonas is a patient man. TOO patient in my mind.

I would rather play emoo, and let her vent, on her BAD day, than listen to your CONSTANT daily barrage of insults and smut on HW.

Kishabu
Active Poster

Post by Kishabu » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:38 am

JJ
u got a private message buddy!

and i really wish people would stop looking at me as some savage that has no home training and no manners. i am really nice to most of you that don't deserve my kindness. just try not to put a person in one category for what they have done in the past. not like i care but i mean damn i respond to one thing and it's have a field day on kisha. I told the chic it's not smoots it's the people and hw is doing it's best to clean up the place.. but oh cause i added a comment on her attitude that gives u right to jump down my throat?..well u have a look in ur private message section. i said what i had to say there......see yaz
:P

USA_Justice
Active Poster

Post by USA_Justice » Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:31 am

I feel another "Rapture" of messages coming on :)

Last edited by USA_Justice on Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

artofwar
Active Poster

the emoo and kisha subject

Post by artofwar » Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:06 am

8) i was personally in the game playing with kisha as her pard and this women who kisha speaks of did do exactly what kisha described :roll: .she went threw two or three subs who all tried to help her all she was doing is yelling at them and questioning their play.everyone has a bad day noones saying emoo didnt have a bad day that day,,but to act like ones chit dont stink is redicioulas.people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones......

PS.JJUMAN JUMPING ON EMOO SIDE ISNT GONNA GET YOU NO GAME WITH HER ,SO :twisted: WAS A NICE TRY IN MY OPINION.. Just ME ,,,ART