My boots busted... or yers is!!!!!!!

HotPoker4MyEyePlease
Grand Master

My boots busted... or yers is!!!!!!!

Post by HotPoker4MyEyePlease » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:57 pm

so the game ends but one of the oppos does not leave. So we ask them to click in but they refuse & seem to just walk away!

Well ya cant kick them cause it says cant cick until away 2 mins... then you ping them & the server informs you the player has been away 4, 5, 6, ect minutes you try to kick again & repeat the 2 minute thingy!

this is an on going problem... Any chance of correcting it?
ImageImage

wardet el sa7arah

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:13 pm

Not only that Poke's...but any player can kick the HOST before the game start's.......heh heh... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Runt
Active Poster

Post by Runt » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:23 am

Yeah but only if it's the host at the table ... and Boosh lol dangit don't go tellin everyone that thing :shock:
http://www.runtified.com/hwindex.html
Chat Alias Download | Bind Help | Everything Hardwood

HotPoker4MyEyePlease
Grand Master

Post by HotPoker4MyEyePlease » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:45 am

I dont mind bein booted but dag gummit its anoyin to have to set a new room cause of some poor looser who does not want to leave. We should be more customer service oriented. Cater to the people that follow the rules not the one that act like spoiled children. :?
ImageImage

wardet el sa7arah

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:01 am

I think one solution would be a timer for clicking yes or no, if within say 2 minutes you don't click yes to play another game you are automatically put back in the lobby. :)

I have come in and kicked players who didn't click yes and had not told the players can I just run potty real quick before the next one starts or whatever lol.

I am not sure if they do it to be honery or just cause they are new and don't realize that when the game ends they have to leave or click yes, thinking they will be automatically out of the game when the game is over. Of course we most likely have some of both lol.

Hugs and Smiles

I am woman I am strong

HotPoker4MyEyePlease
Grand Master

Post by HotPoker4MyEyePlease » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:51 am

Gr8 suggestion Gramma!

Hey Jonas.... what ya think? :)
ImageImage

wardet el sa7arah

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:02 am

Sorry Runt lol.....I agree with ya on the time GrandmaS......many time's I have watched a player ask for player's over and over in the lobby but their game didnt show as available......because one of them didnt click YES....so either myself or another player told them to click yes and their game would show....and they would say...Oh ty I didnt know that...the 2 min button would eliminate that and they would HAVE to click or get booted......good idea GrandmaS..... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:31 pm

I like the timer idea too, so many times I have been called into a room to eject a player that would not hit the start button.....

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

MrAnderson
Active Poster

Post by MrAnderson » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:27 am

The timer is a good idea but imho not the thing we really need. I would suggest an option to have the kick options available just like in a regular game but w/o the annyoing 2 min stalling stuff.
Sometimes I'm going to smoke one before I want a rematch so i mght need more than 2 or 3 mins. A timer would force me to hurry :?.

Btw: ty grandmaS for your receipe, my g/f was like woo haa. But now I have a problem. Now she wants me to bake em every weekend :lol:
Dies irae, dies illa
Solvet saeclum in favilla

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:39 am

hehe your very welcome and I am glad she liked them :)

I am woman I am strong