Purpose?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:28 am

one thing not mentioned there OMNI and I did read it all (now my eyes are tired LOL) was the factor that a high rated will get when joining a game with 3 lower rated players... in most cases the lower rated players will key (if they are paying attention) on the higher rated player figuring they are the one they most need to worry about when it comes to a win and leaves that high rated player at a 3 to 1 game. Luck as in any game is a factor and have had days where I couldn't lose blindfolded and days I couldn't win even if I had a photographic memory or mirrors setup in the room and could see all the cards.

A few games lost against players can take many more wins to get it back. If to promote more play between lower rated and higher rated was a desire to achieve.... the loss/risk should balance more. It also goes to say that the gain would also be less or a bonus gain would be allowed for a lower rated player beating a much higher rated player.

Luck is the cards your dealt, skill is how you use those cards whether they are good or bad and use them to maximize their possible yield AND maybe use DECEPTIVE tactics to fool another player into making a mistake that you can take advantage of (sometimes called the BLUFF).

JUST DUST

PS - Oh yeah ESP works too in helping you achieve your goal of winning!!!

LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Dead Presidents
Active Poster

Post by Dead Presidents » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:08 am

ESP must mean cell phone lol...cause real esp is useless in a online card game...but in a real life tournament esp can really help lol
Spades is a beautiful thing.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:40 pm

That wouold be "LONG DISTANCE ESP"

LOL

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Ralphie May
Active Poster

Post by Ralphie May » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:42 am

U asked what is the point of the rating system?

A way to prove to ourselves we are better then others.

Wow what an easy question... next.