New Char for profile?

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:09 pm

We've been asking for years..

I just dont feel change or additions are a possibility.

xox
Hexa
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

out on parole
Active Poster

Post by out on parole » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 pm

:shock: the last character changes i rmember were scary they chopped of the womens hair and made it so there could be two styles... and um what is medevil about a rabbit..lol

GotBanned

Post by GotBanned » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:22 pm

out on parole wrote::shock: the last character changes i rmember were scary they chopped of the womens hair and made it so there could be two styles... and um what is medevil about a rabbit..lol
Dinner :lol:

Dead Presidents
Active Poster

Post by Dead Presidents » Tue May 01, 2007 2:11 pm

Sadly the only two graphic things I've seen since I been in hardwood other than the avatars is Jonas' Moon and the new blue star.

I'm pretty sure new characters can be created. I think its just a matter of not reallycaring about hardwood and how many characters are in it, as long as it is purchased everything is alright. We deserve new characters anyway. Especially since we've been promised I hear.
Spades is a beautiful thing.

Ruby
Noob

Post by Ruby » Wed May 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Promises according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary is as follows:

1 : a legally binding declaration that gives the person to whom it is made a right to expect or to claim the performance or forbearance of a specified act.

2 : to pledge to do, bring about, or provide. To give ground for expectation.

Yep we have had promises that new avatars were going to be coming. I wonder how long one must wait before a promise is fulfilled. Years apparently.... or maybe never. Oh yes, there are much more important things to be fulfilled before the fluff I am sure, but fluff is nice and a welcome change sometimes... it brings back life to the same oh thing.

SybiL
Grand Master

Post by SybiL » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:04 am

1.When are we gonna get the cute bunny to work in all the lobbies?

2. Im guessing its some kind of glitch but, how do you get the question mark avatar?
I tried the bunny and then go into a lobby where doesnt work, and didnt get the question mark, so how does it show up?

HW_Heaven
Big Poster

Post by HW_Heaven » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:36 pm

I think some of it may have to do with artistic abilities as well.

I do remember Jonas having a post awhile back ago asking if anyone was interested, maybe he didn't get very much response from it.

NatashaX
Active Poster

Post by NatashaX » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:23 am

We all paid for our game once & once was enough. New characters & some new fooms would make Hardwood like a new place & have more people coming in to see what everyone is talking about.

They manage to do something on April Fools, Halloween & Christmas......a couple more characters in theme with Hardwood & Fooms would be a great addition:) 8)

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:54 am

SybiL wrote:2. Im guessing its some kind of glitch but, how do you get the question mark avatar?
That's correct Sybil.. it happens on rare occassions, when the computer can't figure out the avatar.
for what it's worth

TwiztedCupid
Active Poster

Post by TwiztedCupid » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:04 pm

I agree there should be more avatars and a few other touch ups or add ons we can get. How about Silver Creek hold a contest to come up with new ideas for add ons, avatars, etc.? They can make a downloadable package for $5 - $10 (price depending on content).
Any contest user submission that is used in the add ons gets a free copy of it. At least maybe it's a step in the right direction, and he may even find a graphic designer to help out. lol