Increased Player Count

Bobaloochi

Increased Player Count

Post by Bobaloochi » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 am

Hello there. I'm just wondering if it would be a feasible update to the game to allow for a larger player count? With everyone stuck indoors I find that there are more people that all want to play at the same time than before. It results in us having to play a game, then another game with the losers removed and so on. I know that there are variations of hearts than allow for 5 and 6 player games. There are even variations that allow for games of 7 or more with two decks, which is pretty amazing. (Card canceling is really interesting.) I am aware that 7 would be kind of crowded on the screen, but I feel 6 could be a good number. It would allow for more people being included into the game without having to wait. Thank you.

Carrying this over the Spades would be appreciated as well.

Bobaloochi

Re: Increased Player Count

Post by Bobaloochi » Fri May 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Do the Silver Creek Entertainment guys visit these forums? I'm just looking for a yes or no to this question. I thought it would have been a simple thing to update the game with. I could be wrong. Not trying to be a bother, just would like to know. Thanks.

sandbar
Guide

Re: Increased Player Count

Post by sandbar » Fri May 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Jonas has updated the forums, the best place to get a reply would be at the new link here, If you can't find what you are looking for.
Also when in Hearts itself, if you click on Menu, and choose "Suggestion", they have a form where you can suggest anything new

https://support.hardwoodgames.com/portal/home 8)