Money Back?

dadiomac
Active Poster

Re: Money Back?

Post by dadiomac » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:52 am

My opinion:

It’s like my Mother used to always tell me….

“It’s not whether you win or lose its how you play the game”

The way the game of hearts is meant to be played is:

1) Cover your pass!

2) Always play to hit low… if that means that you eat the Queen trying then fine.. That’s the way it is!
(Only exception is if you eating the queen would end the game or if the score is seriously lob sited)

3) Never lead spades to low (if lowman is sitting to your right then that means you should not lead spades) by doing so it give the low person the advantage of getting rid of the ace or king if he/she is holding it. Leading spades to low also increases the chance of any person before low having to play the ace or king of spades and getting dumped on by the low person.

4) Never lead low’s void (this means if clubs are led and the lowman plays a diamond then don’t lead clubs anymore)

5) Have a nice day! :D

Hearts is a cut throat game and the majority of players are very passionate about how the game is played. That’s only because we care and are frustrated that the game as we have always known it to be is fading away.

Here at Heardwood you can find the best graphics, a fair amount of players of which a small percentage truly understand the roots of what this game is about.
How about a mandatory tutorial about how the game is meant to be played???? What about a room for lowman hearts?
So much has been put into this website and numerous variations of hearts have been developed here. And for that I applaud Hardwood.

What has been done to preserve the integrity of the game? Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!! That is why so many are easily frustrated.

Thanks for listening!

Journey

Re: Money Back?

Post by Journey » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Make use of the mute button for those rude players. That's what I do. No matter what internet card game you play online, you are going to find rude people. With Hardwood games, you do have the option of muting those kinds of players. If you want your money back it must be for another reason because the software developers at silvercreek already have a built in a solution for rude player behavior in all of their games. Take care.