Changes?...

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Re: Changes?...

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:41 pm

I find the changes tottally confusing. I see the boards and see half in one room and half in the other which is so confusing now. I think it should be put back to the way it was. :P
Men are superior to all, no exceptions

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:27 pm

That was the idea........ to split the rooms as even as possible
Siemens Sl45 wrote:I see the boards and see half in one room and half in the other
because the one room was TOO full and players could not 1) Get in the room 2) server had to keep posting "max. amount of rooms" 3) Players could not set games because of the Max. games.

As far as the rooms being confusing...... on the room menu outside the rooms it is labeled "No Shoot" the other does not.

I think it ended out working out good for the most part and I for one just 2 click from one room to another depending on what I want to play or in the case of looking for someone use the /find Player 1. and it will even tell me if they are in spades and in what room.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:56 pm

BUMP
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 am

STOP BUMPING, PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!!! :mrgreen:

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 am

Sorry Ogre's have a hard time getting around without bumping things.....

LOL

JUST DUST

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 am

LOL, It will be nice for those new to the forum to read this thread.

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 pm

But what a NEW player wouldn't know about this thread is that the capacity which was what we were battling has been increased from 300 to 400, and there are no longer struggles to get into the games as there were at this time due to that change, that's a key piece of info that wasn't mentioned with the bump... Anytime you make changes there are going to be problems come along with that change and more were having troubles NOT getting games in both rooms due to the split.

I said in another thread that I can guide where ever it's needed no matter if one room or 2 for game play, whether it's pards or singles- shoot or no shoot- splits. I can live with whatever the players and admin need to make the games enjoyable for the majority.

It SHOULD based on what the majority of players need to happen, not just a few.. I think most of the players try to do whatever they have to to make the site enjoyable and I'm proud that that's the way it is. at the time the split took place the servers could not accomodate the numbers of both factions in one room, bottom line and now we can deal with that. GAME ON!!!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:55 pm

That was the whole idea of the "BUMPS" was to show how when it was changed before there was an outcry and I can show you with every change made from adding partners to shortening nic, to getting rid of the "victory message" to resetting of the ratings, to ect. there are those that do not like the change(s) and even when things are changed back due to the outcry there are those that don't like it.

Bottom line you cannot possibly make everyone happy, learn to adapt and you will survive..... AND... it's only a card game!!!

JUST DUST