Where are the guides

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Where are the guides

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

I see LaceK01 on quite a bit, and Calculated risk. I know that ya'll have jobs and lives to live but the lobby seems to be getting down right nasty at times. I would put ya'll in for a pay raise but since its voluntary I doubt if that would do any good :lol: P.S. Oh and I am not complaining about people chatting or breaking into song ( since I have been known to sing myself ) Its the name calling and badgering some are doing.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Re: Where are the guides

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm

I myself have not had a day off since the 12th and don't expect another off until the 30th and working 12+ hours per day sort of leaves not much time left over. I know for fact that Lace and Cher are doing the best they can and that GG (Grumpie), Wist, GrandmaS and few others have been trying to help out when they can.

The best you can do as a player is to:

1) file a report when there is someone like that in the lobby
2) put them on ignore
3) don't engage in their rage, most of the times that's exactly what they want... your attention, don't give it, they go away
4) if you know someone that would make a good guide, ask them to put their name in the hat

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:49 pm

I feel like I am the report rat right now Dust :lol: I'll volunteer to try guideing simply because it seems there are not enough guides to keep the peace. If you cannot volunteer yourself then I will put Bailey Fayes name in the hat

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:24 am

I have had some health issues as many of you are aware, but I am coming in more and more....See you in the games!

HW_Martine
Active Poster

Post by HW_Martine » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:09 am

Hello :-)

Real Life should always come first, no matter if we are Hardwood Administrators, Guides, Players ... or even Report Rats like you U.S. Marshall ;-)

You rock Cher and I hope that you will get through this harder time the faster possible :-) hugs hugs love you dear.

Sincerely, HW_Martine.

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:39 pm

I agree life issues come 1st H W Martine, I was not aware that Cher was having health issues, but I am glad she is doing better.

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:52 am

Thank you! I am much better and I miss you guys so MUCH and I have been in more ! Love ya'll and and thanks for the concern...I am so much better now!

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:40 am

I'm so glad to hear you have improved, Cher, we have missed you in Hearts, hugs Sandy :P