40%
No, I hate fun.
No votes

Total votes: 10

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Reverse Hearts

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:15 pm

This subject has come up a few times about "Reverse Hearts" where high score wins. I decided to help the players out by posting for them and we can see if we have some support for this game variation. They also mentioned having it in a separate room to prevent confussion of players in game format which I feel will be good.

We used to play this in a league room which was easy to account for since players just reported a loss. It was a lot of fun and some players are real good at taking/eating points.

JUST DUST

PS - NOTE: not good to moon in one of these games since it gives all the other players 154(moon) or 300 (sun).
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Senality Rains
Guide

Re: Reverse Hearts

Post by Senality Rains » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:57 am

LMAO AT the option "no i hate fun" LOL

I have played reverse on more than a few occasion's in hw.....and it is pure funny.
If it could be incorporated into the playing option's i would be all for it, it is a game that completely removes all barriers and is a great party game. we only live once and i am all for fun lol.

as tempted as i am to tick the no i hate fun option out of devilment, i opt for the yes bring it on option.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 am

I put that option in there.... just in case there are players that really do hate fun, never know.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 am

yeah i guessed you had put that in there lol thats what i found so funny ( i know you of old Dust lol) and i love ur sense of humor

Sassy Katy
Grand Master

Post by Sassy Katy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

I voted YES! so maybe I could actually win at a game of hearts. I love reverse hearts. :wink:

I was very tempted to pick the same one MoD was tempted to, that sure does appeal to the devilish side.

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

ARRRRRRRR ! I'm all for the not having fun & all,but I had to vote yes as it seems like the only way I would have a chance of actually winning a game.

Ummm MoD are you sure about the only living once thing ? Cuz it seems to me that I been hearing rumors that thats not true. :shock:
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:26 am

lol bg