FIREWORKS !!!

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

FIREWORKS !!!

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm

:lol:
Ok becoming of me i dont understand why apple users should get fireworks if we cant. I really reckon it would be really cool to have some fireworks for ALL windows users :lol: i know it would "Brighten" up my day alot and then ill be able to brag when my mates are playing the game with me. :lol: :lol:

Come on Silvercreek get the fireworks happening for us window users, all that apple users should be getting is a worm crawling out of a rotten apple :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Men are superior to all, no exceptions

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Re: FIREWORKS !!!

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Why no replies ? I need a good answer ty. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Men are superior to all, no exceptions

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Not sure anyone understands what your talking about but if you talking about the fireworks when you win, I have them and running windows.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:44 am

I use both PC's and Apple/Macs at work and home. I'm not sure where you got your information, but I can attest to the fact that Mac users don't see fireworks if they win a game of hearts on Hardwood. We play the same game and get the exact same screen as you do that pops up when the game is over showing what place everyone came in and how many points were won/lost. Ni fireworks, no marching bands across the screen, etc. If anything, Mac users may have one or two less options than the PC users because they only made the game compatible for Macs a few years ago and there have not been as many updates.

Using both PC and mac, the only fireworks I immediately think of is when you win at windows version of solitaire. The Hardwood Solitaire far outdoes windows in the fireworks display on that game. Why not give it a try?

p.s. worms, virus programs and trojans are all pretty much pc related and apple users don't really have to worry or deal with them. As a PC and Mac user, I've found both can outdo the other in certain areas and have learned to love both of them.
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:13 am

I agree Lace, there are things that Mac would be my first consideration to have it run on and other things I prefer PC.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:45 am

If your buds are telling you they see fireworks when they win, recommend to them to purchase some surge protectors.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 am

There are also fireworks in backgammon upon the win of a game, but I bet ya'll don't see those on the Mac either.

Bad Boy 44

Post by Bad Boy 44 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Yes we do need fireworks in Hearts aswell it would be quite trippy. I love my fireworks. And Im unbeatable most of the time in backgammon so yeah I see 'em :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol:

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Yep as far as I know the only games that get fireworks are the solitaire games and backgammon.

Maybe they will be added on at some point as an option to the other games :)

DAN you got fireworks for these hearts players?

I am woman I am strong