Number of games quit

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Number of games quit

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:35 am

I would like to suggest tht we all have a option added to our selection of requirements that a option be placed on all games we select it that players not be allowed to join the game if they have a high quit rating. I do beleive that this would in turn help reduce the quit rate we currently have to put up with.

I like to suggest some ideas ok, im not starting a argument. I would like some good feedback and responses when you all have the ime. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. :!: :!: :!:
Men are superior to all, no exceptions

Lace
Grand Master

Re: Number of games quit

Post by Lace » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:53 am

You already have this option. Set your games for established only or join only blue V games. Players who have over a 10% quit ratio cannot join in Blue V games (established only).
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:51 pm

Yep and after that you can still ask those players nicely to leave or if host kick them out. You never know why someone has a high quit percentage or high number of games that have been quit and know of a couple of players have what seems like a high number of games quit but when you look at that number of games they have played on that nic you find that out of the 10,000 games they have played it is 1%. We all started here with dial-up still being the most used internet connection and that will get you 2 to 3 disconnects per night. Even with DSL or cable you can get disconnected and not be able to get back.

JUST DUST

PS - besides if they do quit your game they are penalized, even if it is a valid reason to quit.... the sky is falling, the sky is falling...
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:12 pm

i know that to become a established player you have to complete 20 full games 1st. However there are still heaps of players who have done this and still have a high quit rating recorded against them.

what i am saying is that we do need yet another option maybe called thew high quit option where if they do have a high quit rate then they wouldnt be able to join the game with that option.

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:12 pm

That is what they are saying if your quit ratio is over ten percent, even if you are rated you can't join a V game.

I am woman I am strong

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Yep, you could have over 1,000 rated games, but if your incompletes are over 10%, you can't join a blue V game or host one....so yes Siemens, you already do have this option.
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm

And WOW that was pretty good timing at getting what you want....

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Siemens Sl45
Active Poster

Post by Siemens Sl45 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:36 pm

what was you infering dust ?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:19 pm

That it has been there the whole time and was very quick of SCE to meet your request....

JUST DUST

PS - Usually peoples requests for change are never accomplished so quickly.