- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Please seperate the rooms back to the way they were. you have caused total confusion now when searching for a game. Why even do this, they are seperate games and should be left that way.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 pm
You can find no shoot games to be played above the lobby box in Smooths, no need to be confused (or search for it)
boom boom al
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Great suggestion....but does any one ever listen to us? In fact why did the do it without asking us?
- Posts: 5715
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:16 pm
- Location: AUSTRALIA
The boss reads the forum regularly, so, yes, someone is listening.............
- Grand Master
- Posts: 5705
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:23 pm
- Location: Washington State
There were also a lot of posts requesting the rooms be put back together on this very board. So yeah he was listening to those who were talking in a orderly, polite way.
I am woman I am strong
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 am
A plea: Please bring back the two rooms. I really don't like the new set up A-TALL.