Guide Hearts Tourney Reopened, thanks and Congrats

Lace
Grand Master

Guide Hearts Tourney Reopened, thanks and Congrats

Post by Lace » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:02 pm

The Guide Hosted Hearts Tourney reopened tonight with a fantastic turnout. Thanks to all who came to show their skills and have fun. Another big thanks goes out to Sandbar and MoD for all their help. The finals was one of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch in a long time.

FIRST PLACE - RATING_CRUSHER
SECOND PLACE - anoob

Awesome playing all. I hope to see you next Monday at 7:30 EST
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Re: Guide Hearts Tourney Reopened, thanks and Congrats

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 pm

glad this has started again and I will try to attend when possible

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

April 27th Winners

KINGKONG666 - 1st Place
Vesna_25 - 2nd Place

Thanks to all for making it a great tourney once again...a special thanks to Calculated Risk, Sandy and MoD
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Mon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm

May 4th Pard Winners

u quack me up and largenucklehead - Way to go guys. What an ending with that Sun!

Another great time was had by many. Thanks again for attending and thanks to Mod for co-hosting.

PrincessReverse
Noob

Post by PrincessReverse » Mon May 04, 2009 7:05 pm

:heart: TY Lace and MoD ..was a fun nite 8)
Special thanks to Dee :D, U rock P :wink:

onystaeeda
Active Poster

Post by onystaeeda » Mon May 04, 2009 11:18 pm

:heart: Thank You Lace and Chris for letting the players have a fun pards tourney, I saw so many in smoots before the tourney started chatting about how so many was ready to play tonight. You guys did a great job and Chris thanks for staying up so late to be with us. :D
8) Kat your an exciting partner thanks for parding with me tonight You Big Mooner :lol:

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Tue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

thank you Lace, superb tourney again as usual,and thx to everyone who plays , you are the stars of the show :)

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Tue May 05, 2009 9:25 am

When does the Guide Hearts Tourney end by? I would be interested perhaps but I won't do it if it runs past 9pm (TOP time).
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 am

Just come along brian , you are more than welcome, it depends on the volume on how long it lasts, but do come along, if you find you are out of time and still in , you can just leave and we will find a fill in, its pure fun...and we understand you have your own tourney.

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Wed May 06, 2009 2:03 am

Brian,

I purposely set them for 7:30 so we would not interfere with the TOPS tourney every night at 9. Come on in and have some fun, sit back, enjoy the games and you don't need to worry about points or bux. It's just a good time had by everyone and some REALLY fantastic games played lately.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 am

Kewl! I am glad then I can look forward to doing this.

One more question... is it singles or pards? The first posts in this thread made me think it's singles until there was a reference to pards tourney. If it's pards, do you bring your own pard to enter?

Thanks in advance!
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 am

format changes from week to week depending on what the majority ask for. Last Monday was partners/shoot. You could either sign up with a partner or come in and we can pair you up. Next Monday will be Singles again. We're still getting feedback on shoot or no shoot, but will announce it before the tourney.

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Mon May 18, 2009 5:21 pm

May 18th Memorial Tournament for Kags

1st Place - dennyssweetheart
1nd Place - MoD

Thanks everyone for coming in remembering a nice lady who loved the game and this site.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm

WOW, what happened to Kags??? Seems like yesterday I talked/typed at her... wish I could have been there

JUST DUST

Kags was always a very nice person and feel she could make a difference in anyones life, going to miss her
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Mon May 18, 2009 6:13 pm

she sadly passed on Dust, and yes she was a remarkable and brave woman, i personally will sorely miss her,and i know she will be missed around by a lot of people.