where is the speech balloon?

zaurak
Active Poster

where is the speech balloon?

Post by zaurak » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:07 pm

I have looked and looked and cannot find the speech balloon tick box anywhere within the game....I have been through all the options and it is not there...can anyone suggest where it is? Sometimes it is nice to be able to pass comment during a game, is it possible it has not loaded should I reinstall the software? thanks for your help

Lace
Grand Master

Re: where is the speech balloon?

Post by Lace » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Menu/Options/Game Options. You will see balloons box there.
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

zaurak
Active Poster

Post by zaurak » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 am

well i can now chat but without the speech balloons....something funny here lace have followed all your instruction and have reinstalled game but still no balloons...but i can chat anyway so not to worry :)

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 am

When you are in a game on the right side of your screen is a small rectangular box that says Game Information with 2 chevrons/ click on that/then it will open and you will see a much larger box that says what game # you are in and how the game is setup, for example it will say Rules/rated/300 PTS/noshoot or shoot/jack of diamonds if JOD is selected and so on and so forth right below this is a box that says Ballons put a check mark in that box and the Baloons will work.