Just dropped by

FredP
Active Poster

Just dropped by

Post by FredP » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

I haven't been on here in 7 years, So I thought I would just drop by and say Hi, I don't know any of you new folks, and I'm sure you don't know me. I'm glad to see Jonas is still active and hopefully well. That's about all I had take care and see ya later. FredP

sandbar
Guide

Re: Just dropped by

Post by sandbar » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Welcome back to Hearts, i'm sure we will all get to know you again :D

FredP
Active Poster

Post by FredP » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 am

I have no idea what my old password was for online play, I have e-mailed Jonas for that information with no answer, anybody know how to get a very old password either updated or e-mail me the password..................... Thanks

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

Start your game from its desktop icon or start menu group. After the "Silver Creek Presents" screen and "Full or Trial Version" display screen, click on the "Play" button. Then click the "Play Online" button. Then click on the "Lost Password" button. If just need your password, enter your user name in the "User Name" field exactly as it is spelled (with any caps and spaces where appropriate) and press the "Send Request" button. This will email you that name's password to its registered email address.

If you can't remember your user name or exactly how you spelled/typed it, leave the name space blank and enter your email in the "Email" field and then press "Send Request". This will email all user names and passwords that are registered to that email address to that email address.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!

The system only emails that information to the email it is registered too. If your email changed and you didn't update your individual names with it, you won't get anything. For example, if you registered smoot97528 with the password smootiscool457 and used the email support@silvercrk.com, the game will only send your password to support@silvercrk.com, even if you don't have that email anymore.
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

Harley

Post by Harley » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Same with me . Haven't been here for such a long time I forgot how to play.