Case Ladder Registration

JavaMe

Case Ladder Registration

Post by JavaMe » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 am

I tried to enter the Case Ladder room, where the Hardwood Hearts message box said I needed to register by clicking the button.

I clicked it, but it never registered me. That was a couple of weeks ago, and a few emails ago to hardwood hearts support email.

Since, Hardwood support email seems unresponsive, I was hoping that posting a request here might initiate some sort of support from Silver Creek.

This problem goes beyond merely trying to register. I have another online profile that has already been registered on Case ... however ...

My ladder games are not being reported to case. (The Hardwood Hearts software reports the games automatically) Others' games are reported correctly. So, it appears that the problem is more systemmic than a particular user profile.

Thank you

JavaMe (Eki)

Lace
Grand Master

Re: Case Ladder Registration

Post by Lace » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm sorry you're having problems Java, but Cases Ladder is a totally separate thing from Hardwood. Hardwood just provides a place to play your ladder games. Case allows ONE name per person, so that is probably the reason it is not letting you sign up again if you already have an account. The support department for Case's Ladder is again totally separate from the one here at Silvercreek (Hardwood). Just go to http://www.casesladder.com and you can contact support there.
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!