JW Blake..............rest in peace

sandbar
Guide

JW Blake..............rest in peace

Post by sandbar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 pm

For all of you who knew JW Blake, one of the nicest people I have come across in Hearts, he passed away from a massive stroke, our prayers go out to his family and friends

Nilla
Active Poster

Re: JW Blake..............rest in peace

Post by Nilla » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:12 pm

In Loving memory of My Wonderful Dear Friend JW
I will miss you saying "Nilla do not lead the King of Diamonds". I will miss you never passing me spades.
I will miss you misclicking a card and following it up with a DOH!
Most of all I will Miss YOU ~ May peace be with you thanks for being a part of my life
Imagee

With Love
Live Everyday as if it were your Last Day on Earth ...It may just be~!

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 pm

JW was always nice I don't recall ever hearing him mutter a harsh word, we will miss you JW. :(

PrincessReverse
Noob

Post by PrincessReverse » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Some people make the world special just by being in it
Thank You JW for being my Partner; Thank You for showing me what hearts are really about: friendship and laugher;
Thank You for always being there for me and listening to YouTube music together. You have made me a better person and I will never forget You

God saw you getting tired
and a cure was not meant to be,
So he put his arms around you
and whispered "Come to Me".
With tearful eyes we got the news,
and heard You passed away...
Although we loved you deeply,
we could not make you stay.
Your Golden Heart stopped beating,
hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the best.

RIP JW ...You will be missed :heart:

focuser

Post by focuser » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm

My pal Blake will be missed. I do not play during the day, so I do not know if he was a member of the daytime Hearts community, but he was indeed a regular player with the after midnight crowd, especially the dwindling group who prefer to play partners.

If JW were not such a nice player, and such a character, you still would remember him you ever partnered with him since he always reminded you that this is just a game by paying a card that was so off the wall you wondered if he was drunk (which I think he often was, by his own admission).

When he showed up, there was always fun and civility, which explains why so many of us feel as if we lost not just a cyber friend, but a real one.

We lost a valuable memeber and he will be missed.

Froggy Girl

Post by Froggy Girl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 am

You could always tell that JW was enjoying himself in hearts. How could he not, with the welcome wagon he got from all his friends. JW and I didn't pard much together, but often against each other. Too many times we enjoyed the crossfire of the zap and snowballs. LOL But It was all in fun! And we all know how fun the lobby can get too.
Anyhow..I will miss seeing JW in hearts, along with all your friends that will miss him so much too. Rest in peace JW , and may the door to your new beginning give you comfort and love.
As you are gone from us, we should all remind ourselves how short life really is, and how we should always consider that there are feelings and emotions of those that are on the other side of a monitor. Be patient, be kind, be caring. People will remember you for that. I know JW will be.

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 pm

I will always miss Jw Blake he was nice to everyone i cant belive he is not with us .....rest in peace my friend

onystaeeda
Active Poster

Post by onystaeeda » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:14 pm

JW was a Character, always added conversation to the game, always used :rainbow for good luck and he was known for using smiles during the game. I would tell him I'm passing you spades he wouldn't listen he just passed what he felt was good. He always liked a nic I had SpeedoDee if I came in smoots on that nic he always did a smile in the lobby and would follow it with "Speedo", So I made a nic for him JWsSpeedoDee and when we played I would use that nic made for him.... he was happy.
We all who knew him at night, will miss him and how funny he would act.
JW you will be missed by all who was blessed to have known you.
Rest in Peace Sweetie.
Dee

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 am

This player will be sorely missed amongst us. He was such a great guy, and never cared about losing, never got uptight about the play in pards, never uttered a cross word to other players anytime I was around him--He just wanted to socialize a little and have some fun! I have to tell you I will miss this guy more than I can say. Prayers sent from MO for the family and friends.

Colorado.babe65

Post by Colorado.babe65 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 am

It is strange how we are attached to friends we have never met in person…
Look forward to seeing their names on line.. Looking for them… Looking forward to Being able to hang out in the Virtual World …Of HH - playing games together chatting and unwinding from the day’s work… share stories your about your lives and them actually remembering the little things like your dogs name… How sweet.. That was JW….always remembered the little things… which made him special.
Then they are no more --- so unforeseen – so heartbreaking – He is gone ….I will not see his NIC JWBLAKE in the LOBBY any more ……….he is painfully gone…….
I will miss JW and his Green Ogre Avatar- Saying DOH! –
Him playing his way and him getting aggravated Cuz I passed spades… I played his way to make him happy…. “sometimes”  sometimes I told him…. I DO WHAT I WANT and he would say DOH!
He was always sharing U Tube songs… He loved Music.. and enjoyed HH.
I am truly going to Miss JWBLAKE …. As a partner In a good shoot game and foremost miss him as a Friend.
As I know, a lot of us will. Good-bye, JW… come sit with us anytime my friend we will be waiting –
Love Barb / Coloradobabe65./ TramminTrixie/ Sugar.
PS Nilla Thank you for contacting me in Person to let me know about JW ….. It was a divine intervention you were there or Our JW would have been alone with no one by his side to help him. Thank you.

aceydeuce

Post by aceydeuce » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:52 pm

The Good Egg will be missed ....

Nilla
Active Poster

Post by Nilla » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

ThankYou Barb I am truly blessed to have known JW in person and to have shared such wonderful friends with him such as you. He was a wonderful person and I am lucky that he thought enough about me to include him in his circle of friends.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 am

You will be truely missed JW and a warm prayer to his family. I hope they have a table setup for you and you can meet and play hearts with many of other dear friends that have passed. Some day I hope I can sit (in the far future) at your table and play some games.

JUST DUST

PS - Rest In Peace JW and thank you for the games we have played.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Nilla
Active Poster

Post by Nilla » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm

I hope not too soon Dust maybe 60 or 70 years I kinda like having you around. Miss you Hon !~
Love ya ~Nilla~

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 am

Yeah... I kind of like me being around too... when you start sneezing you'll dust must be on the lobby mantle

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!