Ponder multiple Leaderboards, need feedback.

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Re: Ponder multiple Leaderboards, need feedback.

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

I was not the 1 complaining

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Yes ur so tell me who of the best players in hearts want to play NS PARDS? i can tell u 30 players who play shoot u tell me only 10 ?? Me .Acey,Rod,Dee,Zee,Drew ,Dan,Danny ,Totus,Mary ,MaryMaid,Romar,Matt,Douglass,Alex,Alexsander,Kat,Slammy they are all good pards who enjoy pards games shoot i have more Brayn ....They some stop plaing when they separet rooms but now all return,so dont tell me ns game is better!

onystaeeda
Active Poster

Post by onystaeeda » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm

So explain what your meaning about shoot players " pards" I believe your talking about they do "THINGS" that you don't like that makes the game easier to play?...........are you saying here that shoot pards cheat?
I can play no shoot as well ,so you bring your best pard and we can play even amounts of shoot and no shoot games and then I will see your skills BTW I'll bring vesy as my pard you sure wouldn't call her a cheater

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Like i said you are the 1's complaining about no shoot (see Zees initial post) I don't complain about the game you like to play until you start in on my game. If we were at a cookout and you wanted your steak cooked well done I would figure that was your business and would not demand that you eat it rare even tho I like mine bleeding. Dee my pard will not play with you or Ves under any circumstances for her own reasons so you play your game and we will play ours and I still wish when Jason came in and asked if we wanted 1 room again that I would have said Hell No instead of yes.

Sorry jonas this took off completely away from where you had intended it to go.

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh Pls Brayan this is not the answer now u weak !:) and yes sure ur pard will not like u know why so dont bring this in here cuz i have answer about this also :)

onystaeeda
Active Poster

Post by onystaeeda » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:27 pm

You still haven't explained what you posted about shoot doing things you don't like that make it easier to win at shoot?

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Personally, I think noshoot is to Hearts what the Red-headed Step-Child is to joined/melded families and the last time I looked, Bryan had red hair :-o (just teasing).

I won't debate the shoot/noshoot philosophies but I do want to put my 2-cents in regarding multiple leaderboards. I believe the system is not broken and any changes made to it will disrupt the status quo. I think a rating on any nickname should be based on the entire skills of the site. Saying that shoot is better than noshoot is akin to saying that 100 noJoD is better than 400, Spot. They're all hearts variants and one rating system should be incorporated to encompass all aspects of the game of hearts. If you break out a rating system based on a style of play like partners vs singles then you should go further and break out the ratings of the noshoot step children vs the shoot superstars (myself specifically included in the latter). Further, since you're breaking out ratings, you need to take this a step further and break out the 100 noJoD players with the Spot players. This would only be fair to each of these categories because a different skill-set is employed for each game variant.

It's a complicated mess that need not take place. Why fix what isn't broken?

I agree with whomever stated we should do away with the Leadership board entirely. This solves all your problems. Who really cares about it? It's not an accurate assessment. Get rid of the Top 25 and you need not change a darned thing.

My 2-Cents...Remember: Jondalar RULES!! (and any nick with US in it DROOLS)

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:31 pm

And you still haven't explained why you shoot players insist on attacking the no shoot players for playing the game we like, thats why I liked it better when wizards and smoots seperated us.

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:34 pm

I love ur comment Rod ... this is wat i dont like when bryan only insist for his ns games ... and i said i dont care about it i can play ns and shoot so dont bring this always about ns ....play ur games and enjoy we no need separete rooms.

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Hearts is the best on this way noone want separated rooms ... everyone know this was bad when was separated ... and im sure Jonas want a lot players to play and enjoy this game not to separate.SMOOT IS SMOOT cant change,a lot players stop play when wiz was.

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm

I tend to agree. Many folks come here to see old friends and chat in the lobby to drive Sandra batty. One couldn't do this in a separated environment. Smoot's is designed for all game styles. That doesn't mean that the noshooters couldn't go to a different room if there were so inclined. Or, just stay in Smoot's. After all, we all enjoy the banter and good times as a group of Hardwood Hearts fans.

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:45 pm

VERY NICE ROD The best answer ! HARDWOOD HEARTS FANS!

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm

This is not what Jonas is asking, please keep to the topic ............. :|

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

My initial post was exactly what Jonas was asking :)

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 pm

I said that already Sandy but posts keep popping up when i am typing, Ves i am not insisting on NS only I said to Lou that I was having a Go at Zee for attacking my game and figured it was over. Play the game you like and let those of us that like no shoot play the game we like without constantly insulting us.