Pard play in single

onystaeeda
Active Poster

Re: Pard play in single

Post by onystaeeda » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

nope the office hasn't removed the two players because they was in smoots last night :evil:

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Yea I had my hopes up also when they disappeared from the top 25 but other names were missing also so I figured that it was some glitch. By the way the one at Number 1 spot asked me into MM ( with a different nic ) and tried to convince me to pard with him saying he was not 1 of the cheaters and I saved all the chat and emailed it to Sandy, but I told him that I did not want to pard with him even if he played honestly because it was him trying to make himself look legit.

This has simply went on entirely to long and something needs to be done about it the TOS does state that cheating is not allowed.

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

It is just becoming a joke anymore, they disappear for a month or so ( I assume they get a 30 day ban when that happens ) then they come right back doing exactly the same thing again. Blatantly cheating they make no attempt to hide it at all, watch a game admin. They taunt people in the lobby guides included. It is quite obvious that they are not going to change and they need the 10000 day ban.