Reverse Tournament - 19 Jan 2013

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 19 Jan 2013

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:34 pm

WoW! What a great Reverse Tournament tonight! We had a nice turnout and the finals was a nail-biter, for sure!

Tonight's Reverse Tournament winner is: PEANUTTBUTAA who, in the last hand, amazingly, came from behind to score 16 points to overtake our beloved Chook for the win.

Congrats PEANUTTBUTAA, you played a heck of a good game!

Tonight’s Runner up was Sandbar. She had 103 points with about 3 cards yet to play when she was dramatically overtaken (geez, I was biting my fingernails so hard I almost started eating my fingers). Honorable mentions go out to REFERENCE_DESKfor placing 3rd, and rounding out the game was ESREVER NI EED (our very own Dee).

We cannot have a successful tournament without the assistance of Sandra, so I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping.

I hope you players had an awesome and fun time! If not, come back again and give us another chance.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 19 Jan 2013

Post by sandbar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

awww thanks Doh (aka Rod) I loved the reverse tourney, its the only time i get to relax and enjoy my games...

I sure thought I had it in the bag till that last card, thanks so much for running it the players are enjoying the tourney.

onystaeeda
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 19 Jan 2013

Post by onystaeeda » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Thank you Boss aka Rod aka TD Doh.....for a fun night again...........we really had some nice games.
But 21 hands in finals was woooooooo...........I just knew Sandy had it in the bag...........then up comes Art snagged it from her.
"We" missed our Wild Card player Vesy tonight.