Reverse Tournament - 21 Sep 2013

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 21 Sep 2013

Post by jondalar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:49 pm

We had a great turnout for tonight's Reverse tournament. Thanks to everyone that took time out of their busy day to come play this fun game. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Tonight's winner was N I S E, in a great finals game where he came from behind to win it all! It was a fun game to watch, and a nice win! Congrats NISE!

Honorable mentions go out to the Bug Slayer herself, YmilsYldaoT, for coming in 2nd. Placing 3rd was the Princess of Reverse, EsreverFoSecnirP, and coming in 4th place, all golden and roasted was none other than 25lbs Turkey. You all played a good, competitive, yet fun game, tonight, and was fun to watch.

A special thanks goes to the nicest Chook around, Sandbar, aka Sandra, for her constant assistance with the tournament. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure this tourney runs smoothly. Thank you :)

Congrats once again on your win, N I S E! It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 21 Sep 2013

Post by sandbar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Its a big thanks to you, Doh, that the tourney runs so smoothly, and I appreciate the fact I can relax and enjoy an hour or so playing in tourney.

Congratulations to N I S E for his win, I was robbed!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 21 Sep 2013

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Ty for Tourney Rod always fun in there !!! and ty for hosting Sand !!! love u !!