Reverse Tournament - 11 Jan 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 11 Jan 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:46 pm

We had an AWESOME time at tonight's Reverse Tournament, and a fantastic turnout, as well. Thank you to everyone that took time out of your busy day to come play this fun game. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner was the greatest Guide in the Game, the Down Under Wonder, The Nicest Chook with a Hook (uhh, sorry, only thing I could think of that rhymed...lol), the one the only Sandbar!!!! Congratulations Sandra, very well played!!

Honorable mentions go to Sweets_77 for coming in 2nd place, Areyouready for placing 3rd, and MoD for rounding out the Finals table coming in 4th. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After this tournament, we also played a Partner Tournament and Luvcookies and Vesna beat me and Areyouready in the Finals. Nice win, Ladies!!!

I want to say a special thanks to Sandra for assisting with tonight's tournament. I very much appreciate your help and support with this tournament and making sure it runs smoothly. YOU are the BOMB!!!

Congratulations once again on your win, Sandra--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, to you too, Lynn and Vesna.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 11 Jan 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:55 pm

I had fantastic fun in tonight's game, all the players were enjoying themselves, its great to see, and a big thank you for that goes to our TD Doh, big hugs, and thanks for the kind words.

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Verry nice tourney as always i enjoy play there ... we all have fun and great time .... Ty for the great TD ROD!!! AND TY FOR BEST HOSTES SAND !!! :heart:

luvcookies
Guide

Post by luvcookies » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 pm

ty rod enjoyed it very much had fun

luvcookies

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Bout time you won Sandy.