Reverse Tournament - 18 Jan 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 18 Jan 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:46 pm

We had an AWESOME time at tonight's Reverse Tournament, and a phenomenal turnout, as well. Thank you to everyone that took time out of your busy day to come play this fun game. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner was Dennis da Mennis (the name alone has WINNER written all over it!). Congratulations Dennis (but I know who you are...), very strategic, and well played game!!

Honorable mentions go to jojokim for coming in 2nd place, Mark_Twain for placing 3rd, and MoD for rounding out the Finals table coming in 4th for the 2nd straight week (great job getting to the finals two weeks running). Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After this tournament, we also played a Partner Tournament and maHdnasgeLneerG (Froggy) and I defeated areyouready and Robin_1213 in the Finals! Nice job Froggy :)

I want to say a special thanks to Sandra for assisting with tonight's tournament. We had quite a few players and it was hectic at times, but with her tremendous support and assistance, she made it look simple. Hugs, my friend! Thanks for helping :)

Congratulations once again on your win, Dennis--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, to you too, Froggy (and me), as well.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 18 Jan 2014

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:53 pm

VERRY NICE TOURNEY LIKE ALWAYS ROD WE HAD A LOT FUN !!!!! AND TY SO MUCH ALSO TO SAND FOR HOSTING !!! SEE U NEXT SATURDAY!! :heart:

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 18 Jan 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 pm

You make the tourney fun, Rod, and thank you so much for all the effort you put into it, we really appreciate it, and boy! it was fun tonight, so many turning up too, thanks a lot to all of you :mrgreen: